Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

The real reason we gained Independence??

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by arun.id, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocky.idf

rocky.idf BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Bangladesh
    After the 1974 Indira-Muijb pact, we immediately transferred enclaves meant for India. However, your country has so far not done so sighting this problem or the other. On this issue we in BD hold India insincere.

2. S K Mittal

S K Mittal Major SENIOR MEMBER

I agree wid u. India has not given enclaves and Teen bhiga corridor to us moreover Farraka barrage and Talpatti Islands are a burning issue.

3. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

4. arun.id

arun.id Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Bengladesh is getting alot of extra land in the border-demarcation deal done lately. Check it. And why're we fighting?? We're all from the same motherland. The motherland that the British intentionally divided to keep us in control. Don't let them win.

5. rocky.idf

rocky.idf BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Bangladesh
  6. rocky.idf

rocky.idf BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Bangladesh
    That is definitely incorrect. We Bengalee Muslims had pioneered The Two Nation Theory. BD is a nation because we are a separate people.

7. arun.id

There's only one Akhand Bharat. The british wanted to make sure that our strength was reduced and our unity gone when they would come to invade us again later. Their plan for invasion failed. But they managed to divide us.

8. Rock n Rolla

Rock n Rolla Lt. Colonel STAR MEMBER

Stop the Akhand Bharat stuff :dude:. We don't want Bangladesh or Pakistan to be part of India ever again.
    Hopefully we'll start throwing out all the illegal Bangladeshi's staying in India after 2014.

3 people like this.
  9. rocky.idf

rocky.idf BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Bangladesh
    How do you define Akhand Bharat? What would be its ideology? What would be it's political boundary? Did anything like Akhand Bharat ever exist? If so, when?

10. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

And that AB would have 40% muslim population. Enough to make it an islamic state. Stuff your AB.

1 person likes this.
  11. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

And you speak for whom? For your chinese Master?

12. neil_diablos

neil_diablos Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Say what? You guys simply tagged along with Jinnah's two nation theory because you thought, "Hindu people very bad. Better to join muslims brothers in Pakistan." Soon you realized the mistake you made and your "muslim brothers" initiated the worst genocide since the holocaust! Stop with the "separate people" crap! You guys had the same culture, food habits, literature as Bengali muslims in India and Bengali's in general.

Be grateful that we liberated you and helped you create an independent state of Bangladesh! Without us, you were facing mass annihilation and extermination like rats in the hands of West Pakistani Muslims! Its people like you that keep people divided! Your artists like Miles, LRB, Hasan etc are revered in West Bengal and have a huge fan following! Rupam Islam, a Bengali Muslim leads the Highest paid Bangla Rock band ever! In West Bengal at least, there is no, "I am a Hindu and he is muslim" type of divide or discrimination!

I know you will not agree because you are happy to maintain the divide as you are unable to see both sides of the coin as always!

3 people like this.
  13. neil_diablos

Let me answer this...

A unified India where Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka is a part of India.

An ideology based on secularism with a democratic government where everyone is free to practice their religion, with every minority enjoying equal status in every sphere.

Already answered that!

No it did not. Before the British came, separate kingdoms existed! The British ruled the entire Indian subcontinent which included Mainland India, present day Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar and Ceylon. That gave rise to the myth of Akhand Bharat!

Additionally, do we want Akhand Bharat? No, I don't think so as it will not be of any good and will add to the problems. Anybody wanting an "Akhand Bharat" is either a lunatic, fanatic, illiterate or a hyper nationalist.

3 people like this.
  14. arun.id

I don't want Akhand Bharat. I just said it was almost an Akhand Bharat during Mauryan Empire.

But I would like to have Nepal and Bhutan added to India. And tibet liberated. And all the muslim population in India to be kicked away to Pakistan.

15. neil_diablos

Are you freaking kidding me? You don't really understand global policies do you? Nepal and Bhutan are independent countries recognized by UN as well as India. If India were to attack Nepal or Bhutan, NATO will soon be breathing down our neck. Also, do you think the people of Nepal and Bhutan would be taking it lying down? Yes, India might be able to overcome these countries militarily, However, we would be planting seeds of armed rebellion and more terrorism.

Tibet liberated: Thats for China to decide.

You want the entire Muslim population of India to be kicked away to Pakistan? Seriously, do you have your head on straight? I am not even going to bother pointing out the flaws with that ridiculous statement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.