Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

The real reason we gained Independence??

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by arun.id, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam_

Sam_ 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Indian is a Secular Nation if anyone ever try to convert it to Religious Nation then India will share same fate as today Pakistan.

2. S K Mittal

S K Mittal Major SENIOR MEMBER

And show me one who is Hindu?

Last edited: May 17, 2013
  3. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

Buddy , what kind of question is this? Can you please elaborate?

4. S K Mittal

5. S K Mittal

I have mistakenly writed muslims instead of hindu.

6. arun.id

arun.id Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

There's no saffron terrorist. But there's saffron nationalist. The difference is the saffrons fight for the nation. the Indian muslim terrorists like mujahedeen fight against the nation. To create an Islamic caliphat in India. The media won't say any of these as long as the muslim appeasing congress is governing. Even my Christian friends are against muslims. The whole world is against muslims. maybe you can read your version of Mein Kamph(Quran) and justify calling others kafirs, killing, raping and such. One day we'll create a religion called 'anti-Muslims' and the first law of joining it will be to kill of atleast a 100 muslims. Till then.

7. arun.id

You're justifying a mass-organised immoral crime cartel like movement by taking some framed-up events. LET and such were responsible and it was proved later. Also, if they didn't have a good some of help from the so called 'Indian muslims' it wouldn't have happened. The 26/11 event was proved to have insider help. You should all be ashamed of yourself. Coward ungrateful scum. Killing of every minorities in other countries. Killing off 50million in west Pakistan alone, killing off 10million in east. Killing off as seen in Africa, Libya, Egypt, Iraq, every single muslims nation. And now coming to kill off the very nation which gave you a home. And inviting all the anti-India groups to attack India. And joining them in further killing the ones who earn their life by working and earning and taking their homes by force like seen in West bengal. And calling the nationalist people who create a defense line against it saffron terrorists. We should've killed you all off when India was partitioned. We should've never let any of you stay in my country. We should've grabbed your lands and sent you back like Bangladesh did to the 20million minorities by using the Enemy Property Act. We should've done the same and then our India would be heaven today.

8. arun.id

That's where you're wrong. Dharmic religions is not like Islam. When Islam is fanatic and loots and kills, Dharma teaches to work and earn and build a world. If india was 100% Dharmic, this nation would've been the best nation in the world overnight. Coz there is not need to waste time tacking terrorism and all. We would all have worked and made our nation.

It is coz it's core is 90% Hindu that it's secular. If it was 90% muslim, imagine that India. We saw it in pakistan, Libya, every islamc nation infact. India is secular only as long as its core remains Hindu. After that, it's gone. Ungrateful scum cannot be let to live in our country in the name of secularism.

9. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

Now man you are changing the topic, even i can show lots of link that can show about the saffron terror. But I doesnt want to change the topic on that saffron terror exist or not. So, where are we, kicking away all the muslims to Pak. Did you agree on that?

10. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

So here it come the self prestige, we are hindus we are literate and we can't do anything. And this thing is reside in every indian.

11. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

If that is your point. So, i remember a christian in norway in 2011 attack the Oslo, so why you are just kicking away muslim, kick some christian also.

12. arun.id

You're all mentally sick.

13. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

Mentally sick, you are sick man, totally sick. You cannot just throw away a 20 % pop to a dustbin, and whenever we do that, in retaliation that causes terrorist attack.

Terrorist attack is just not only sponsored by some ISI and Pak, but also sponsored by your such moron thinkings.

14. arun.id

Christians themselves don't create any problem for India. It's the churches which do it. I've seen them grooming some boys like hardliners by giving them bottles and such. And Christians themselves don't attack any other religions physically. They may spread their propaganda that other gods are evil and idol worshipping is wrong and such, but that's all. Christians in India are patriotic. They've just been slowly groomed to forget all our inherent customs that kept us moral and progressive for so long. And the Christians are reasonable. They're such that they themselves will kick out the church if they kind them stealing from the nation or doing anythign anti-India. I've seen this myself. but on the other hand, the muslims are all such that India is not their country. They're such that they all belong to Saudi Arabia. I've seen how they treat this country. And they have to be kicked out.

And please don't compare a few isolated events in some community to organised world-wide simultaneous terror-activities. Just you supporting them shows how much Indian muslims are patriotic. Pathetic.

15. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    No it's not that... naxalites are hindu but does it matters when we oppose them.

by the way having pride on your ancestors and a believe that we can not do wrong is first step towards right thing... and yes I am proud of this... so?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.