Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

The real reason we gained Independence??

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by arun.id, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arun.id

arun.id Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

You think only pakstistan can do that?? Just coz we don't doesn't mean we can't. We could've done it in 1947. We could've not let you all stay here. And with everyday we are running out of reason on why we should let any of you stay.

So obsessed with the Saudia Arabian identity your names don't even sound indian anymore. So vile that you marry non-muslim girls and take them for prostitution in pakistan.

2. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

I can't talk like this. I unable to handle your right wing moron thinking. I am done here.

3. arun.id

What did you expect, getting praised coz off siding with the anti-nationals??

4. arun.id

That is right. We're Indians and we're proud of our ancestry. And we despise anyone who calls themselves Idnians but doesn't feel proud about being and Indian. We despise anyone who pretends like they're from some other land. If you like SaudiArabia so much, then why don't your lot quit our country and leave to Saudi Arabia, the country from where all the invaders came to humiliate our ancestors and forcefully convert people at sword point?? Shame on all you lot. Still following the towel heads even after we gained freedom and kicked them all out, seeing the very people who humiliated our ancestors in the indus region like gods, what else should we call all you?? Being an indian is not having an indian passport or living in India. It's being proud of your country, building your country, and fighting the anti-national terrorists, and rejecting their ideologies, culture, every single thing.

5. Sam_

Sam_ 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

I am not wrong but you are deluded by Religious fanatics.Every religion has it's own characteristic and teach us how to live with each other peacefully but if some religious fanatics like yourself misused it for their purpose then it's not Islam fault.

I seen many Hindus fanatic loots or kill too but the problem with your comment is ,"Those doesn't represent Islam or any other religion at all"

If you think Islam is the Indian problem then you need to check up your mental health.Let me rephrase your comment ," Islamic Republic of Pakistan is the route of terrorism in India."

Secularity is the state of being separate from religion, or not being exclusively allied or against any particular religion.

It doesn't not matter which religion has majority or minority in secular nation which you can fetch from the above definition of "secularism"

Sorry to burst your bubble but get out of this religious fanatics shells.:undecided:

6. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

I think, I am very much on topic. It is you tried to blame Samjuta express attack as well as western INDIA bombing on Hindu. And I just presented my POV with certain Creditable argument. You are free to give me the links about Saffron terror and tell me how many are convicted under term called Saffron terror. It seems me you are very much serious about the term Saffron terror given by present UPA government ,who had manipulated the investigative agency at its best.

When did I say all Muslim need to kick to Pak? I think you are mistaking in quoting me with your above answer. I think your later part of answer has meant for some other person.

Last edited: May 17, 2013
  7. arun.id

It matters. Coz it doesn't what a nation's constitution is, it's the character of the people to stick to it that counts. Pak was made as a secular nation and then what happened?? Their majority didn't care in treating the minority equally or respect the constitution. In every Islamic majority country, whether secular or not, the minorities have been killed off. We made a mistake letting you all stay. No matter how much you troll, Islam is not secular. it may remain dormant like today in India, but that is only as long as it is a minority. A religion which says call others kafirs, kill anyone who believes in other faith, etc is not something that can be tolerated in a secular country. being secular also means fighting against elements that are not secular. Just like having freedom means fighting against elements that tries to suppress it.

If there wasn't enough people to support it in India, then it wouldn't have spread to India. 26/11 and 9/11 are caused by the muslims in India. They invited these scum in. The incidents at Azad maiden, the unreported incident in West bengal where 300 homes were destroyed, etc. And you speaking for them to add to it.

Oho. Can you also show me one incident from a non-propaganda paper?? And did your eyes close itself when the non-muslims get attacked??

Well maybe you didn't read your book, islam is not like that and muslims is not like that.

Last edited: May 17, 2013
  8. neil_diablos

neil_diablos Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Okay I have had enough of your nonsense! First of all, we are faced with a threat from Radical Islam and Extremist Islam and not Islam in general. Read more about this on this thread

Maybe YOU didn't read a book. Islam doesnt teach terrorism. Nor does it teach intolerance against non-muslims. Read something else, beyond the propaganda papers. Modern Islam is a highly distorted religion. Again, read the thread

As far as terrorism is concerned, Islamic terrorism is on the rise and it is a word-wide concern. However terrorism is not just limited to Islam. It exists wherever religious fanatics like you exist.

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Saffron terror - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, Naxalites and Maoists have nothing to do with religion, but they can also be branded as terrorists!

First learn the definition of terrorism

9. arun.id

It doesn't matter what the real Islam teaches, when people don't follow it. The version which people follow is what matters. And it's more radical Islam than the real one. No I don't care to read any book, what I see people doing in its name is more than enough for me.

10. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

You are really wasting your time man. :pop:

11. rocky.idf

rocky.idf BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Bangladesh
    1. Your history is wrong. The Two Nation Theory was our idea. Lahore Resolution, which turned into Pakistan Resolution, was moved by out Premier Sher e Bangla AK Fazlul Huq. Muslim League was born at Dhaka. Jinnah was a late entrant into ML. He joined only after he was thoroughly disgusted with the behaviour of Hindu leaders in Congress. (Read Jaswant Singh's "Jinnah").

2. We liberated ourselves after huge sacrifices. The entire Eastern Bloc had supported us. Most of our arms came from Czechoslovakia. We fought for nine months. India joined in at the fag end, 22 Nov - 16 Dec. India was burdened with refugees on her soil, although huge international aid was pouring in for them. India now got n opportunity to crush the Naxals. Indian Army got an opportunity to redeem itself from the 1962 and 1965 performances. And what a golden opportunity this was to break up Pakistan! However, India moved in seriously only after the USSR came on board. Perhaps India should be grateful to us.

12. rocky.idf

rocky.idf BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Bangladesh
    1. Shall we discuss this further?

2. The British really did not rule SA as one unit. The States within were quite autonomous except for defense and external relations. Some like Hyderabad were rich and powerful. Hyderabad for instance was enjoying a separation of judiciary from the grassroot level - something all independent countries of SA have debated for ever but never adopted.

3. How would you connect AB to Hindutva which seems to enjoy increasing popularity in India?

13. S K Mittal

S K Mittal Major SENIOR MEMBER

+1 :pop:

14. S K Mittal

S K Mittal Major SENIOR MEMBER

[MENTION=7076]rocky.idf[/MENTION] Yes, we have given huge sacrifice in liberation war and even IA has not able to beat PA without our mukti bahini but vice versa is also true we have also not been able to get Independence without the help of IA. Even if India has not interfered in liberation war then BD was still a colony of pak and you r cleaning the latrine of a pak general now.
    Yes great oportunity for India to disintegrate Pak. But afterall it is their reward for standing with the truth and for all they have lost in the war

15. neil_diablos

neil_diablos Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Google these keywords...."india's aid to the mukti bahini". You'll have your answer! We voiced your suffering in front of the entire world!

indira - YouTube

1019_71_indira_interview

Grateful to you....hmpf!

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.