Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

The real reason we gained Independence??

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by arun.id, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neil_diablos

neil_diablos Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Google these keywords...."india's aid to the mukti bahini". You'll have your answer! We voiced your suffering in front of the entire world!

indira - YouTube

1019_71_indira_interview

Grateful to you....hmpf!

2 people like this.
  2. neil_diablos

neil_diablos Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Most of India doesn't care about Akhand Bharat policy which is small part of Hindutva policy!

3. AccessDenied

AccessDenied Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Kudos to you for taking up the responsibility for coming up with the fallacious idea of 'Two nation theory'.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am interested to know: is there any end to your madrassa-propaganda fuelled delusions?

4. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

Seriously I do not understand how can he claim the Mukti bahani received the Arm from Czechoslovakia ???? He is really master in making fake theory.

Last edited: May 19, 2013
  5. S K Mittal

S K Mittal Major SENIOR MEMBER

[MENTION=7076]rocky.idf[/MENTION] should provide link to credible sources with his theories.

6. tunguska

Leave him . Paragraph 2 of his post is completely wrong. I can refute him on each points. But i know it is waste of time to teach the jamati.

1 person likes this.
  7. S K Mittal

Very True.

8. rocky.idf

rocky.idf BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Bangladesh
    Yes, we are obligated to India for their assistance without which we would have taken longer to be free. Or Mujib might have struck a deal with Pakistanis to end the war earlier on our terms.

9. rocky.idf

rocky.idf BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Bangladesh
    I used them. I should know.

10. S K Mittal

Or we have never freed from pak generals
    Do you think pak is in mood to make a deal?
    Even if pak generals are ready to end the war. but I can bet that they would never liberate us.

11. tunguska

Oh common , do not lie please & seriously i do not believe in your theory. if you have any document which state Mukti bahani used chezchoslovakia equipment then present here. If you can present me anything like that then i am ready to accept it.

If you were in Mukti Bahani then in which sector you were deployed what is your unit name? and what the task had been given to you during war?

12. S K Mittal

As I have already said [MENTION=7076]rocky.idf[/MENTION] should have to provide link to a credible source abot his theory

13. rocky.idf

rocky.idf BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Bangladesh
    You provide a credible source / link to prove I am incorrect. In this guerilla war all sorts of weapons were used by us. Chinese weapons produced at Gazipur, German G-3s and LMG M31A1 that Pakistanis had used, 303s and Brens ex-EPR, Police, Ansar, Mujahid, etc. There were Indian SLRs also. But the bulk of the weapons used by the regulars were Czeck.

14. tunguska

You should very thankful to INDIA for the assistance. Without it support – it is impossible that you can make Bangladesh. Yes EAST Bengal people have strong willing to make new country from atrocities of Pakistani forces.

Event suggest that end of the first week of April 1971, most of the revolting Bengali troops had been flushed out into India by the sheer brute force of the Pakistani Army. Exact number of volunteer is 2.50 LCS to fight against Pakistan. Some of them were badly mauled, others had lost their weapons, and all of them were torn away from their families and homes. But this has formed the nucleus of Bangladesh army or Niyomito Bahini. After that Screening and period of indoctrination, People are selected under the supervision of Col Usmani (who was in INDIA working under Indian army command), AWAIMI league MPS and those were trained in West Bengal, Bihar , Tripura and Meghalaya in the use of light automatic weapon ,mortars and explosive. Then they have been sent.

Yes Mukti bahani did provide 2nd tier defense but the main fight was carried out by Indian army and we had sacrificed our lot of soldier for the formation of new, peace loving Bangladesh. And you should thankful to that. By the way, I am not undermining the Mukti bahani contribution. I know you do not like India but do not at least hate INDIA and recognize the contribution of INDIA and it’s forces in your independence struggle.

Earlier in one of post – you said about 1965 war – it was clear defeat of Pakistan against India.

15. tunguska

It is you who suggest the Mukti purchased the weapon from Czeck . There is no reference in History book. And if you have your references then write a new book by presenting the details.

By the way again you did not reply to my question?

Why you are like that ? If you do not like india then fine but at least do not make propaganda.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.