Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

The TROLL Thread

Discussion in 'The Big Adda' started by Foo_Fighter, Dec 1, 2011.

1. VCheng

VCheng RIDER REGISTERED

Sorry, guys, all I have is crap like this (or similar) to discuss:

http://indiandefence.com/threads/the-trump-era.56877/

2. Pundrick

Pundrick Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes, Pakistani Army has got some serious moves.

3. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Media Baron wants India to be involved in a nuclear war.
    Shakil Chaudhary

India is Pakistan's eternal enemy. Unless we defeat it in a nuclear war, it will keep plotting conspiracies against Pakistan, said Mr Majeed Nizami, the owner of the Nawa-i-Waqt, The Nation, and Waqt TV channel, while addressing a function in his honour (Nawa-i-Waqt, June 24).Our missiles and nuclear bombs are superior to India's ghosts, so tackling India is imperative, he declared. "Don't worry if a couple of our cities are also destroyed in the process."

Dr Mujahid Kamran, vice chancellor, Punjab University, Syed Asif Hashmi, chairman, Evacuee Trust Property Board, Bushra Rahman, MNA, Niaz Hussain Lakhvera, director, Lahore Art Council, Pervez Malik, PML-N MNA and finance secretary, Shoaib Bhutta, a staunch journalist friend and fan of President Zardari, and Khushnood Ali Khan, chief editor of Jinnah newspaper, paid glowing tributes to the "living legend". Mr Bhutta blasted the Jang Group by saying that Aman ki Asha was a conspiracy to turn Pakistan into Hindus' slave. "They want to annihilate the two-nation theory." Only Majeed Nizami can stop the Hindu culture from entering Pakistan in the garb of Aman ki Asha, he added. Pervez Malik described Mr Nizami as the most credible (motabir) personality in Pakistan. He also praised Mr Nizami's position on the Kashmir issue, saying that it deserved to be followed by everybody. Only Majeed Nizami's power and force can save Pakistan, said Mr Lakhvera. Khushnood Ali Khan said that one of the missiles should be named after Mr Nizami.

Mr Nizami has changed his rationale for initiating a nuclear war with India. The Nawa-i-Waqt (Nov 5, 2008) quoted him as saying: "Pakistan should not hesitate to use nuclear weapons to wrest Kashmir from India". He had also said that his fondest wish was to turn himself into a nuclear bomb and get dropped on India. In the 1980s, General Zia once invited him to accompany him to India. He angrily turned down the invitation saying "If I ever go to India, I will travel by tank."

As for his position on the Kashmir issue, the Nawa-i-Waqt (Mar 8, 2008) quoted him as saying that "Kashmir is our jugular vein. Anybody who shows flexibility on this issue is a traitor." So all those Pakistanis who do not have a totally uncompromising position on Kashmir are traitors. It will be pretty hard even for shining patriots like Nawaz Sharif and Mushahid Hussain to escape the epithe.

THE best pakistani mental fart

[​IMG]

I will try to write some research papers that how dangerous madarsaa education can be for innocent human minds.

And I hope it deserves that you guys are tagged for it.:D
    @Gessler @PARIKRAMA @Ankit kumar @Nilgiri @Aqwoyk

GSLV Mk III, Grevion, AbRaj and 5 others like this.
  4. Indx TechStyle

Country Flag:
    India
    BD talkin equal with India!:cheesy:[​IMG]
    Let's see where will India be when BD reaches $1 trillion!:lol:

GSLV Mk III likes this.
  5. Indx TechStyle

Country Flag:
    India
    Some oversmart brainchild trolls India by Google suggestions via twitter:
    [​IMG]

And look what he got in response:D
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]@Aqwoyk

GSLV Mk III and R!CK like this.
  6. Indx TechStyle

Country Flag:
    India
    Oh My gaad!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Gessler, R!CK and Wolfpack like this.
  7. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    LOL,Predator drone

R!CK and Indx TechStyle like this.
  8. Indx TechStyle

Country Flag:
    India
    Oye hoye, strategic culture!!
    His signature!! Never mind, Pakistanis are most India obsessed people.
    :rofl:[​IMG]

I just hope that he doesn't meaning of my message.:lol:
    [​IMG]

GSLV Mk III and Wolfpack like this.
  9. Pundrick

Pundrick Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
  10. Robinhood Pandey

Robinhood Pandey SECOND IN COMMAND IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
  11. Indx TechStyle

Country Flag:
    India
    Logon ko drugs ki lat lagti hai, mujhe pakiyon ki lag gayi hai.
    Kya karun, subah aise 4-5 comments na padhun, toh khana gale se neeche nahin utarta, sham ko ka na padhun, toh raat bhar neend nahin aati!:cheesy:

"Yea lets stop di-king around. We dont have any time or patience for a conventional war, lets stop making all the preparations and make it clear any Indian aggression will be met with nukes being fired. We don't need a conventional war, if the world wants to get destroyed by this, so be it, if they dont - then the US needs to put a leash onto her puppy, India.

If we burn, we'll burn you with us Your bharaman a$$ won't find a place to built a temple again and drain milk onto a rock. We promise India mutually assured destruction, no one is afraid to die here. Lets quit bitchin n give them a clear message like Musharraf did. If you want war, you'll get nukes right up your damn bharaman a$$. Also, the nukes won't just be for India but the damn Isreal who is behind India pumping air in her balloon. We should be sending a clear message tomorrow to both these states. SPEAK UP Gen. Raheel, where have you disappeared in the nick of time. Just gota make one thing for sure, none of the Indian elite can escape the nuclear attack."

:facepalm:

Wolfpack, GSLV Mk III and Gessler like this.
  12. Gessler

Gessler BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    That's what happens when you feed uranium to your people instead of food.

13. Indx TechStyle

Country Flag:
    India
    From recent months, when India has started revealing strategic weapons, to catch up with west, Pakistanis have been claiming that they have some sort of secret weapons ahead of us. I hope you guys have enough heard it on PDF.
    Here's one piece from them, a lot more are there.

Wolfpack and GSLV Mk III like this.
  14. Indx TechStyle

Country Flag:
    India
    "False numbers from a delusional; H!ndian babu, as for Panipat, the men of Ganga region were exposed for their lack of manliness, despite having a massive, massive, massive numerical superiority they were defeated by Tauheed believing lions even the Brits considered the Ganga dwellers as physically inferior, it is well known HAHAHAHAHAHA, now log of H!ndian babun"

This is one of the reason that I wanna carry out a chemical attack on Pakistan.:lol:

Wolfpack likes this.
  15. PARIKRAMA

PARIKRAMA Captain IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India