Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Thread kept for no apparent reason

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by InfoWarrior, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Enough of all these threads...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2017
  2. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Please understand, the level of this forum has dropped to gutter levels due to the mods who want maximum posts to sell this forum for money thru advertising. larger the number of posts, larger the number of respondents and larger is the money thru ads. But in the end what happens, quality deteriorates, and the forum dies a slow death. Some of these guys are niether ever given fractions nor banned for whatever bullshit they may post and have been given license to belittle every other religion, especially Hinduism only and also speak against BJPonly. Long back i was told that this forum is anti-India forum. I am here to take on the agenda of this fucking Pakistani. I love a nice battle and will never give up on it.
    But do you know what is actually being done here? We all Indians have very nice and cordial relations with people from other religions. We have grown with them as friends and have very serous working relationships with them. Making us all to take a stand based on religion, as these resident trolls supported by the mods do, will force me to even have this site banned.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2017
    X_Killer likes this.
  3. PARIKRAMA

PARIKRAMA Captain IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    For your information which you confirm with @randomradio as well

1. Admins like me, nair, levina, spark and all Mods dont get salary
    2. We dont encourage bull shit whether its one religion or other.. for last 1 month we have seen a steady increase in hindu, christian, and islam and god knows what all religion being bashed here by many users.. we have talked with them to not push that agenda and still people dont understand
    3. You yourself is also guilty of brahmin stuff where you know ppl provoke you and you write in "tit for tat".. And when the thread is locked there is a section who says this forum is anti brahmin as well ..

4. Most importantly we dont have full control this platform.. Yes we have asked to buy this out in an outright offer .. Thats something almost many know bcz i myself has written it.. That was to shed the shitty past baggage associated with this forum and wipe clean to move ahead.. Again you can cehck with few of the people.. They will know about it as well..How and what kind of issues we have faced when we tried to do good things here..

5. The revenue earned by this website in my own estimate is minuscule.. This website even did not have google analytics till some time ago... Such is the shabby state of affairs of this place..

Not criticizing but Bro, you may not realise.. what we have to face just to keep this place alive..

For all users.
    I dont entourage anybody to write shit.. nor i would recommend to fall in that trap.. Tag mods.. report it and let them close it out.. don fall for the provocations..

We have been a multi religious country for very long time.. dont let few stupid opinion makers destroy our brotherhood so easily.. Thats all i can say..

regards,

Grevion, nair, flanker143 and 9 others like this.
  4. PARIKRAMA

PARIKRAMA Captain IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    thread wiped clean.. kept only for thoughts and replies...

5. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    I agree. But you must also remember my addage, I do not initiate things, But I will never shy away from retaliation and i will retaliate with full might at my disposal.

PARIKRAMA likes this.
  6. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
  7. X_Killer

X_Killer Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    As far as I know , zee news is BJPs channel and TheWire & NDTV are congress' counterparts.

Will you please share different source with same wordings.
    Also, I think in deleted messages you are talking about direct judgement, might be your personal one. Isn't it?

You may also checkout thread tags, which also don't have any resemblance with TheWire report.

Think about it bro...
    Don't be that much harsh when it comes to debate or discussion.

Good Day

8. InfoWarrior

Country Flag:
    India
    They(Wire NDTV) maybe(or may seem) pro-congress and timing of news before Guj election is(may seem) suspect, I agree. But a Judge dying in suspicious circumstances, media outlets keeping mum, judge's family in distress etc All this is pretty scary. God forbid, one day our interests will clash with BJP/RSS and then we will be helpless. No one will be there to help us. My personal judgement was based on "Modus operandi"

9. randomradio

randomradio Colonel REGISTERED

@PARIKRAMA @nair @Levina

Just ban all discussions relating to religion. Simple. This is a defence forum. Let's keep it that way.

nair, X_Killer, Art90 and 2 others like this.
  10. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    The Judge travels to place on his own will, suffers a heart attack while in the company of his best friends and family members who take him away on a rickshaw to a hospital and he dies. now BJP and Mr. Amit Shah is responsible for this death. How funny? Only idiots with zero brain will smell conspiracy in it.

X_Killer likes this.
  11. Agent_47

Agent_47 Admin - Blog IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    You are a senior, Behave like that. "He started it!" argument don't suits you.

12. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    you will sit and watch and do nothing to stop the trolls or violation of rules of this forum and after that come around to teach me how I am supposed to behave as a senior member. I do not believe in being politically correct. Call a spade a spade.

13. Agent_47

Agent_47 Admin - Blog IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    There is a 'report' feature to take care of it. By replying aggressively you are not helping anyone. We all have our own life we can't go through each one of the posts.

X_Killer likes this.
  14. X_Killer

X_Killer Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    This is what I want to convey...

15. nair

nair Die hard Romeo IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    We have a policy of staying away from religious discussion.... but we do have morons who log on to internet only to push their religious and caste points.....

@vstol jockey we get nothing to run this place... and we take out time from our personal life to run this.... not because of any compulsion.... but passion....

I have not seen you reporting a single post.... we expect you to do that..... if you see anything wrong... report and move away... leave it to us to do the honours.....

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    randomradio, X_Killer and _Anonymous_ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.