Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Three Pakistani Soldiers killed In Indian Border Firing

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by Mike, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desi Jatt

Desi Jatt Captain ELITE MEMBER

you start the fight...and you suffer yourself..... !!! RIP to the dead .

2. TereBinLaden

TereBinLaden Captain STAR MEMBER

ahh...anything new in it!! so that we can term the article as a news??

3. ameya

ameya 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Kill the terrorists !!!! GOOD WORK INDIAN ARMY. KILL THESE USELESS PESTS WHO ARE STILL EYEING KASHMIR :2GUNS:

4. yeti

yeti 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

I totally agree who are the Chinese and Pakistani members going to bash if no Indians remain there? PDF would be dead in the water we need to teach them a lesson.

2 people like this.
  5. Nirmzz

Nirmzz 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

I am sure they did reach Jannah with not 72 virgins, but 72 ak 47 bullets up thier ass :2GUNS:

between RIP for the brave JCO Naib Subedar Gurdayal Singh, a salute form the nation we pray his soul rests in peace and for the scarifice he has made to defend our motherland INDIA. :cry:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics/nation/pakistani-troops-violate-ceasefire-twice-3-soldiers-killed/articleshow/9829624.cms

Between I lasted 10 posts’ before I got banned and that was to criticize the hate and venom spat out when they challenged the secularism in our population, as if they treat minorities any better in Pakistan. The moderators are so childish and so biased will ban anyone who will dare contest an argument from the pakistani members. PDF is filed with cocky Pakistani and Chinese members tag teaming to bash India at the drop of a hat. They act like monkeys picking the fleas of each other’s backs.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
  6. Kronus

Kronus Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Why should this even be a news, my guess is that it happens more often than not. If soldiers are killed, then its sad because they are simply following order in their line of duty. Pay respect to soldiers whichever side they may be. If they were infiltrators then go ahead and and bash them... Good work by Indian Soldiers. Thank you

7. MyRaven

MyRaven 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

In the past, violation of ceasefire was quite common. Nowadays, such incidents have become rare. As per reports, it was Pakistan who used to violate the ceasefire and India responding by firing back. Anyway, RIP to the dead.

8. Mike

Mike Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

PDF is run by Mullahs! So, anything that hurts the sentiments of the PA/ISI is shoved down the sink hole and you get banned too! I was, three times for almost a month each!! And they don't believe in the saying: DENY IGNORANCE! DON'T DENY THE TRUTH!
    :devil:

1 person likes this.
  9. IM-Army

IM-Army REGISTERED

RIP to the indian solider, good job done by the indian jawans. they need a lot shooting pratice on pakistani's posts.:2GUNS:

10. Novice09

Novice09 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

It is better to kill instead of getting killed... However, the soul of those soldiers rest in peace...

11. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    RIP to the dead,
    You reap what you Sow

12. Novice09

Novice09 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Pakistani troops violate ceasefire twice, 3 soldiers killed

Pakistani troops violate ceasefire twice, 3 soldiers killed - The Economic Times

13. yeti

The Pakistan army was providing covering fire to the infiltrators," said an army officer on condition of anonymity.

There has been a rise in infiltration attempts lately, especially in the Kupwara sector.

no need to feel sorry or empathy they knew what they were doing and they paid for it with their lives now let this be a lesson to them if they have any sense.

14. Mike

Mike Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Don't these terrorists understand that they are being made suckers and used as cannon fodder by the Pakistan Army and its adjunct, the ISI? The foot soldiers are paid an Rs 2500/- each and their commanders between Rs10,000 and 25,000 depending on their 'rank'.

Anyway, bring 'em on! They provide good target practice for our Forces and police! Nothing like on-the-job training, what?

[​IMG][​IMG]

Cheers!

15. yeti

They get brainwashed from young age from the thousands of hate filled Madrasa's like lal majid. Before 26/11 happened I went to the JUD website and found so much anti-hindu hate on there I was totally shocked at the lies they told about Hinduism and these idiots believe every word these mullah's tell them. In my opinion there is no hope for Pakistan unless they spend money on education and shut down these Saudi funded wahabi jihadi training centres that outnumber normal schools in Pak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.