Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Tracking & Cirtiquing AAP & Kejriwal

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by layman, Dec 9, 2013.

1. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    khujli ka ek aur bander gaya jail kay ander. Monkey is know to be extremely horny among sapiens and that explains the amount of sexual harassment cases against all these Khujli kay bander. Infact there are rumours that Khujli himself got one of the girl pregnant and got her aborted in nimrana.

2. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    MLA Sandeep Kumar of self CD sex kaand took his pregnant wife to USA without disclosing that she is pregnant. Got her admitted to a US hospital at the cost of Delhi Tax payer and had also got the gender test done within India to know that he will have a male child. He names his child RUDRA PRATAP SINGH. How funny, all his life he was a dalit from Valmiki Samaaj but he wants his son to pretend to be a Rajput that too in US where no one gives fig to your background. This is the truth about these so called dalits of India and AAPians.

3. Paliwal Warrior

Paliwal Warrior Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

You believe this story ?

How much time between his wife went to us and admitted to us hospital ?

Is it possible to hide more than 4 month pregnancy ?

4. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes. Even on one of the flights which I operated with Kingfisher, We found a lady onboard 8 months pregnant and the crew was not informed.

5. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    khujli ka ek aur bander, jayega jail kay ander. Sh. Satyendra Hawala Jain who made those donations of over 2 crores during elections thru hawala and converted large amounts of black money in white has finally been nailed. Even sussu bander who has bought 8 flats in posh delhi areas was receiving money thru this hawala trail. A large amount of bribes were also being paid to Khujli bander and his coterie thru this hawala channel. Ab AAP main sab nangay honay walay hainji.

AbRaj, A_poster and Wolfpack like this.
  6. kamalakumar

kamalakumar BANNED BANNED

Where are the resident aaptards and what is their reaction to Kujli's drama and singing the tune of pakistani? What happened to their sudden pseudo nationalism they showed during URI attacks?

But props for Kujli for being faithful to his masters in pakistan and the Dilliwallas who voted for him. Dilliwallahs have given the Bong a run for their money in cuckery and lack of self respect

vstol jockey likes this.
  7. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    The latest about the Khujli Bander and his Shilpa bandariya. Remember I had posted about the morality of Khujli bander and a girl who had aborted his child in Rajastham.
    http://kbforyou.blogspot.in/2016/10/my-stint-with-kejriwal-wising-up-to.html?m=1

Behind Closed Door
    In Thiruvananthapuram, we were supposed to get our Eruthenpathy Panchayat documents translated from Malayalam to English. So Kejriwal, Shilpa and I hunted for a translator and found one. I remember the three of us visiting this man in his office and striking a deal.
    The next morning, on 18 November, Kejriwal wanted me to visit the translator for some reason, which I did. It did not take me long to be back at the government guest house. I went straight up to Kejriwal’s room to inform him of what transpired in my meeting with the translator. The double door was bolted from inside. There was no sign of Shilpa. Things suddenly seemed the strangest so far. I stood by the door and gave it a knock. There was an awkward silence inside the room. No one responded for long moments. I waited and couldn’t help seeing very clearly a part of the bed through the ample opening between the two leaves of the door. My heart then skipped a beat as I saw both Shilpa and Kejriwal emerging from right side of the part of the bed that was visible to me and very quietly climbing off it; Kejriwal then hurriedly shoved her from behind towards the cupboard to the left of where I stood. Both were clothed; Kejriwal was in his sleeping suit of kurta pyjama. My heart was pounding. The view through the opening in the double door was so clear that I feared Kejriwal’s gaze might have met mine if he hadn’t been in a hurry to hide Shilpa in the built-in cupboard. It was an extraordinary sight. The Ramon Magsaysay award winning ‘social activist,’ whom I had witnessed being feted in Kochi the other day for promoting transparency, was engaged in some kind of secret bedroom farce with his own young colleague. I felt as if I had willy-nilly threatened to violate the privacy of two people and reduced them to that ludicrous state. Shilpa having been stowed safely away, Kejriwal opened the door for me and acted as if he had been resting. I tried to overcome my own stunned state to brief him on my visit to the translator while he acted as normally and seriously as he could. It was still a very awkward moment – I knew he was acting, he probably feared that I might have suspected something, and we both knew Shilpa was hiding in the cupboard. Kejriwal then tried valiantly to inject some verisimilitude into that pretense by casually asking me: ‘Where is Shilpa?’ I mumbled my ‘ignorance’ and left the room.

Levina and Techy like this.
  8. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Himanshu Pandey and Techy like this.
  9. nair

nair Die hard Romeo IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    Kejriwal should be ignored. People give him too much of importance by criticising.......

AbRaj, Levina and Techy like this.
  10. Nilgiri

Nilgiri Lieutenant GEO STRATEGIC ANALYST

Country Flag:
    India
    So whats the score so far? 2/10? Too kind?

Levina likes this.
  11. Levina

Levina Colonel on stilettos SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Arab Emirates
  12. Grevion

Grevion Professional Think Troll IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    No anti-AAP news or tweets allowed here jiji. @Levina :nope:

Levina likes this.
  13. Pundrick

Pundrick Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Meanwhile Yug purush during mourning of Ramkishan ji.

AbRaj, Tejasmk3, Levina and 1 other person like this.
  14. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    This guy is blowing up the money of Delhi on idiots who have committed suicides. Its high time someone went to a court and stopped this. Delhi is not his baap kee jaageer. he has been giving away one crore to nearly everyone in Haryana and Punjab who commit suicides while he did not give a penny to two real heroes of Kurukshetra who actually died fighting Pakistan.

HariPrasad, madmax613, AbRaj and 4 others like this.
  15. Pundrick

Pundrick Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Ramkishan was a soldier who commited suicide, plz don't call him idiot.

Plus do not expect Keju to be an honest person, he is here with ambition, he is not here to be confined just as the CM of Delhi. He will attempt step to gain the vote of the people, he know that the "Nationalism" topic is hijacked by BJP and it will be difficult for him to penetrate that area, but he is trying by giving away money and showing pseudo-nationalism by visiting the victims where he can gain some public attention.

Also recently he had to patch up with many media houses, because they boycotted him when he started abusing them.