Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Tracking & Cirtiquing AAP & Kejriwal

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by layman, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Butter Chicken

Butter Chicken Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    they bought EVM from Gaffar market :jester:

vstol jockey, Vyom and A_poster like this.
  2. A_poster

A_poster Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

भाई, सब चूतिया बनाने का खेल है । This has been modus operandi of AAP from day 1.

AAPtards चूतिये तो पैदाइशी हैं ही , उनको घनघोर चूतिया केजरीवाल बना रहा हैं ।

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    AbRaj, HariPrasad, Vyom and 1 other person like this.
  3. Vyom

Vyom Captain GEO STRATEGIC ANALYST

You've got to be kidding me. Tell me, do you also fully believe the farce that was played out in the Delhi Vidhan Shabha ? A home made EVM to show how it can be hacked. THAT THING WAS NOT EVEN AN EVM. EVM can be hacked but I'll need to change the motherboard.

You know what I can show you how I can hack your bank account, All I need is your ATM card and PIN... Oh well since I don't have yours I'll show you by using my debit card and ATM PIN, and a home made ATM machine that I made myself. "All it is required is change in the mother board". Wow, batshit Crazy stuff.

The part that you fully buy this is amazing. I mean really even am amazed people live in such a delusional world that they buy such snake oil. This guy literally takes everyone for a fool.

But I am glad he has staunch supporters as yourself. Carry on Snowflake. We will live in a corruption free world with Unicorns farting rainbows and raining marshmallows.

kaku, vstol jockey, AbRaj and 2 others like this.
  4. Grevion

Grevion Think Tank TROLL ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    That's the point. In their quest to win Delhi AAP leadership made a deal with the devil. They somewhat sacrificed their anti-corruption stand and gave tickets to people like Tomar, Mishra and Sandeep Kumar without proper backend checking. All the controversies that followed has really tarnished their image.
    That's what Prashant Bhushan and Yogesh Yadav warned them about but unfortunately they have been thrown out of the party.

Also try not getting personal while you quote me next time.

5. Grevion

Grevion Think Tank TROLL ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Don't know the whole fiasco about the home made EVMs.
    Not a staunch supporter but yeah I believe that guy is not corrupt.
    Still better then a blind bhakth who will go on and bash anyone who questions Modi ji and issue rape threats to womens who come out and speak their mind on such matters. Unicorn really farts rainbows in Twitter and Facebook.

6. Vyom

Vyom Captain GEO STRATEGIC ANALYST

Lol, You are the guy who "believes" and I am a Blind Bhakth (faithful) ? Your logical credentials seem amazing at factual deduction.

Unicorns did fart in Punjab, UP, Assam and More recently in MCD. and Lol, Modi has my support (for the time being) for what I want for my country if he doesn't do it I'll pick someone else but not Kejriwal, that will be an insult to my intelligence. In-fact RWingers are the one who bay for BJP's blood if they don't deliver on promises. I am a centrist, that mod @PARIKRAMA can assure.

It's all right. Cognitive dissonance caused can be treated by Conspiracy Theories. Just like RAW is behind everything wrong with Paksitan, Modi, Shah, IB CBI, Delhi police, EC, Scotland Yard, FB, CIA , FSB, and Mosaad are behind everything that is wrong with the Non-entity called AAP. :)

The IAC movement was hijacked by Kejriwal the day he made a deal with Sibbal and Co. not others. Yogendra Yadav and P Bhushan were thrown out because they dared to speak against Kejriwal. Were both corrupt?

By the way, very few know what politics goes on behind the scenes, this media show is a roadchhap tamasha for mass consumption.

7. AbRaj

AbRaj Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I gave certificate to Kejru of corruption free. and you know I can't be wrong. Because I'm the mufflerman.

vstol jockey and A_poster like this.
  8. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Let me tell you something even more stupid and that shud be the line AAP must have.

Modi & Shah used Kapil Mishra to add a very rare substance to the water supplied to Delhi which caused the brains of Delhi voters dull and their fingers disobeyed the orders of their brain. They all went to the polling stations to just press the Jhaadoo button but their fingers disobeyed their brains command and pressed the Kamal ka nishaan.

9. AbRaj

Country Flag:
    India
    WTH !!!come on man. I didn't expected this level of naïve thoughts from you. Kejru and honest????
    This man is making fool of Every Delhites IQ.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    Grevion likes this.
  10. AbRaj

Country Flag:
    India
    Look at the desperate attempts this "chor" did to get votes in MCD elections. I'm he used fear of diseases and what not to force public to vote for him.

A_poster and vstol jockey like this.
  11. IndianHulk

IndianHulk FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Exactly that is like making your own EVM which is not exactly same as hacking. I do not think they even know the meaning of hacking. They were so scared to do this in public that he called a special session for the same so that nobody can file FIR on them.
    Aap has become a party that has to now console Kejriwal that he is still popular only EVM have made them lose. I was an Aap supporter but when I saw them doing a thing, not in line with what we think, I backed out. There were some Aaptards who barely talked politics and suddenly started backing Aap, these were gullible people who with little understanding will back Kejriwal for anything. These people destroyed Aap, anyone who questions Kejriwal in the party is out.

A_poster and vstol jockey like this.
  12. IndianHulk

IndianHulk FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    If you did not expect this from him you have not understood him yet. There is a pattern with him.
    1) He does not like to be questioned on fact
    2) Only likes things that suit him.
    3) Makes conspiracy theories by thousands.
    4) His followers have no past experience on Politics and can be fooled easily.

13. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    I found something even more disturbing about AAPtards. Most of them ex drug addicts, alcoholics, vegabond and generally a complete failure in life. Such people are aplenty in AAP and form their core support group.

A_poster likes this.
  14. IndianHulk

IndianHulk FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Aaptards basically had zero experience in politics and believed everything Kejriwal said, everyone else was BJP agent. Take for example
    They appointed an IRS to a post only IAS should be appointed when questioned the only answer is LG is BJP agent. The Aaptards does not read anything at all just what Aap sends to them as feeds. So they do not debate logically.

A_poster likes this.
  15. IndianHulk

IndianHulk FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    It's very much possible, otherwise its hard to believe everything Kejriwal is saying.