Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Tracking & Cirtiquing AAP & Kejriwal

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by layman, Dec 9, 2013.

1. AbRaj

AbRaj Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

2. AbRaj

Country Flag:
    India
  3. AbRaj

Country Flag:
    India
    Last edited: May 9, 2017
    A_poster likes this.
  4. Grevion

Grevion Professional Think Troll IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    Talks about conspiracy theories and then says this - "The IAC movement was hijacked by Kejriwal the day he made a deal with Sibbal and Co."
    :lol:

I assume you were present there or facilitated the whole deal between Kejriwal and Sibbal.
    The reason I believe he's still not corrupt is because of the fact that no one has been able to prove a single charges of corruption against him not even the powerful state machineries like IT dept. and ACB who've been after him for so long now.

5. AbRaj

Country Flag:
    India
    You should read newspaper and his partners statements. His character is very low level.

6. bharathp

bharathp Developers Guild Developers -IT and R&D

Country Flag:
    India
    strange.. even after being CM of Delhi, Kejriwal hasnt been able to prove a single charge of corruption against anyone. even Shiela Dikshit.. Also - where is the high decible opposition against congress , sonia gandhi, vadra gone? the day AAP took outside support from Congress, you know they are no longer on a moral high ground.

7. IndianHulk

IndianHulk FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Arvind Kejriwal was not made CM by Anna. He was self-made, in fact even during IAC I use to prefer videos of Arvind as Anna is all emotion but not logic. I respect him but do not admire him much. Arvind himself is blamed for his failure. I thought he will focus on delivering Delhi and make it as an example to expand. However, he seems to be power hungry and soon espoused to be prime minister. He felt that congress is not in competition and only Modi is between him and being PM. He, therefore, went overdrive trying to defame Modi. He had some valid points but then in a hurry, he said everything, a lot of them was clearly looking that he was trying to blame Modi for something he has not a direct connection. Constant Winning made him lose credibility.

Here are some things that made him lose.
    1) I am right and everyone is wrong.
    2) It OK for me to break rules for my ambition since I am clean. (Advertising, incorrect allotment etc)
    3) Anyone who does not follow me is out.
    4) Modi is all wrong. (His people constantly talked about his wife, verified handles).

Agent_47, Grevion, Vyom and 2 others like this.
  8. Vyom

Vyom Captain GEO STRATEGIC ANALYST

Surely you are present at all places when Lt Gov, E.C., Shah and Modi are scheming to dislodge Kejriwal. Perhaps, you are the internal Lokpal who issues Character certificates and the Internal Surveyor of AAP.

Who of the IAC movement remain in AAP (those who have a spine) ? and who is the sole benefactor of the IAC ?

By the way, I was a part of IAC and I know exactly what transpired in those days. Anyway, it was mostly snowflakes who didn't knew jack shit about politics and the Delhi circle. Any way I don't expect you to look objectively, too much blind faith (bhakti?) in a man. :)

The following is fully correct :

9. Grevion

Country Flag:
    India
    How is he supposed to conduct an inquiry against Shila Dixit, Congress, Vadra when he's no longer in control of Delhi ACB. You should ask this to the central govt.....why Meena was appointed as the cheif of Delhi ACB.....The commissioner of Delhi police openly threatens and plays down the CM of Delhi and later he get appointed as a Member of UPSC by the central govt......Even Vasundara govt in Rajasthan and Khattar govt in Haryana promised actions against Vadra land deals.... Nothing seems to be moving there either.
    Hehe....I never claimed EC scheming against AAP as for Modi and Shah....they are his political opponent and it's very natural for them to act against Kejriwal's interests.

Yeah who really benefited from IAC?? Kiran Bedi, Shazia Illmi?? Or now you will claim that they achieved enlightenment and hence joined the BJP......atleast Kejriwal and Kumar Vishwas didn't backstabbed Anna and joined those against whom they were once leading a public movement.

10. Vyom

Kejriwal is saying that EVMs were hacked and who but Election Commission can be a party to this in it along with BJP. Don't tell me you missed yesterday's fiasco! Are you implying that Kejriwal is wrong (OMG!!!) saying EVMs were hacked or you are going to agree with him?

"At least he is doing Something" has been so Cliched that it is almost cringe-worthy. Kejriwal misappropriated Delhi Govt Funds to give ads here in Chennai. That was so upright of him. Also the time he asked for Proof of IA ops against PA last September, that was supremely statesman like. I know you stand like a rock with him on these issues.

Chalo... Kiran bedi and Ilmi were/are rank opportunists, but then what were Prashant Bhushan and Yogendra Yadav?

I won't counter your, unquestioning unfaltering belief in Kejriwal. Cognitive Dissonance is hard for people to deal with.

As I said before : I support who ever strengthens India and my requirements of governance are met. Modi?BJP are mere tools the objective is far greater. Than calling Everyone else a chor.

good day.

11. Grevion

Country Flag:
    India
    EVM tampering if not a myth will come out in open sooner then later cause such things cannot stay hidden as a secret for long. Personally I believe there isn't much substance to it.

Those advertisements were published under Delhi govt. or Kejriwal Govt. everyone does that even CM of kerala and Telangana have published full front page advertisements in English dailies but yeah when Kejriwal does that he's the real culprit.

Kejriwal demanding proof for surgical strikes was a classic case of Media misinterpretating his words for sensational headlines. Have you even saw his full interview or just believed what Arnab Goswami said in his primetime. He asked the govt to release proof so that we can counter the fake propaganda of Pakistani ISPR in front of the world media

Seems like it's our first ever political debate here. I am no die hard supporter of Kejriwal..... He's an honest guy working for change in Indian politics and should be supported. Rest I support Modi in center for now and at least for next 10 years(minus cow protection shit). Have even supported Yogi in UP cause I believe in change which is the only constant thing in life.

12. Vyom

Lol.

Yeah, Those CMs are despicable snubs, is Kejriwal one too ? I didn't know. I thought he was holier than thou... and everyone else. or is he the same muck ? if he is the same muck then why say he is the great one ? Plus GoNCTD and GoTG, GoKL. are fundamentally different but I don't expect you to know and understand that. you see it need understanding of basic state functioning, policy, demographics and Delegation of authority. If you knew all this I guess...

Yeah, We buy it... We totally buy it. Pakistan's has Zero Credibility... we both know it. No one gives a damn.

Cow protection Shit has been going on since like forever. It is just that they have been given lime light because of Modi is at Helm. Anyway see you around, Political debates are about going about in circles.

13. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

14. _Anonymous_

_Anonymous_ 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
  15. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

oh when Kamal joins bhakt will immediately start throwing muck at him. Guess what TN ain't voting for joker baba. The latest 'leader' in UP who got bullet train and giving middle finger to the whole state every day

[​IMG]