Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Tracking & Cirtiquing AAP & Kejriwal

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by layman, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Re: Extra legal ways of AAP

reservation is complicated... and it can't be considered as pro and anti way... it has its need but i todays way.. it sucks

2. he-man

he-man Captain SENIOR MEMBER

the only one i will support is based on the poverty.

all the other criterion are shit

3. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

and that is exact type of reservation which we may need.. all else are just for vote banking

1 person likes this.
  4. he-man

:woot:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
    2 people like this.
  5. batool100

batool100 IDF NewBie

Re: AAP led state government heads towards reservation for locals in Delhi University

AAP govt is best for Delhi state. It will improve the condition of the city.

6. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Senior TV journalist 'joins' Aam Aadmi Party

NEW DELHI: Ashutosh, managing editor of Hindi news channel IBN7, has called it a day. Since Wednesday evening, social networking website Twitter was abuzz with news of a senior journalist quitting his job and joining Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party.

In a series of tweets, Ashutosh announced his resignation on Twitter.

On Jan 8, he tweeted: "Journalism, my passion, IBN7 my baby! When I look back I remember the week I joined profession, Nelson Mandela was released, history changed."

"These are again historic moments, societal churning is on, everybody has to contribute to make the change robust and beautiful."

"Life is beautiful and unpredictability makes it more enchanting. I am living one of those moments."

"Eight years back I changed my course, now there is another time, another call of destiny, have to swim - have to swim."

"IBN7 is my blood. IBN7 is my bones. It's my body, it's my soul. It's me."

On Thursday afternoon, he tweeted, "Yes I have resigned".

While Ashutosh has confirmed his resignation, he has not yet confirmed that he will be joining AAP and a formal announcement is expected soon.

He told ANI, "I have resigned from IBN7, can't say about joining, but I am a great fan of AAP, they are agents of change".

Ashutosh, who has done his MPhil in Soviet Studies and MA in International Studies, has also written a book on anti-corruption activist Anna Hazare's movement.

Prior to joining IBN7, he was the member of Hindi news channel AajTak for more than ten years.

Other former journalists in the AAP include Manish Sisodia, who is presently education minister of Delhi and Shazia Ilmi. Delhi minister Rakhi Birla, too, was an intern at a news channel.

Senior TV journalist 'joins' Aam Aadmi Party - The Times of India

7. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

Don't you know BSY has been exonerated? Oh, but that does not count. After all all round clean chit to Modi too does count for you.

Yes, yes. HRD is scum, like every one who says Bharat Mata ki Jai. Anyone with Hindu in it is a scum. Creme de la creme to Prashant Bhushans hain. They are exercising their "right" to advocate break up of India, but any one opposed to that is SCUM.

Lage raho munna bhai till India disintegrates into 2 dozen countries or becomes an islamic state

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  8. WMD

WMD Captain SENIOR MEMBER

A bit more sarcasm :sarcastic:

Arvind Kejriwal Ji , The greatest man in history of mankind.

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

2 people like this.
  9. he-man

AAP,,,new developments

I will compile 3-4 stories here to see whats happening after 10 days of AAP rule

1)Arvind Kejriwal's new idea: Abandoned buses as night shelters for the homeless in Delhi

New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party government in Delhi has hit upon a novel idea of providing night-shelters for the city's homeless. It has now embarked upon a plan to convert abandoned buses into temporary refuge for people who are forced to sleep in the open. (Donate blankets for Delhi's homeless)

"All abandoned buses in Delhi are being modified into night shelters. These buses will be provided with blankets and other basic amenities so that the homeless can at the least sleep properly," a post on the AAP's Facebook page said.

As part of its outreach to the common man, the newly-elected AAP government has undertaken a drive to provide refuge to the homeless, in an attempt to shield them from the chilly conditions. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal had, soon after being sworn in, directed the Sub-Divisional Magistrates to identify the number of homeless in the city and ensure that they were provided succour during the nights.

His Cabinet colleague and Urban Development Minister Manish Sisodia had told newspersons on January 3 that the Sub-Divisional Magistrates had, after undertaking a proper survey, found that there were 4,018 people sleeping in the open at 212 locations across the city.

As part of the exercise to provide the homeless with roofs to sleep under during the nights, the AAP government has now decided to build 100 new night shelters "in the coming days." These structures, it hopes, will enable the homeless to brave the winter chill.

Arvind Kejriwal's new idea: Abandoned buses as night shelters for the homeless in Delhi | NDTV.com

2)Arvind Kejriwal's AAP wants crack down against nexus in real estate

Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has alleged that 'criminal' collusion between politicians, bureaucrats and builders was one of the major causes behind the collapse last week of the under-construction building in Canacona, which claimed 24 lives.

Demanding an audit by state government of ongoing projects along with the setting up of a judicial commission to hold a probe into the mishap, AAP said that, "The criminal politician-builder-bureaucrat nexus, cutting across party lines, permits structures to come up in flagrant violation of environmental norms and building regulations."

In a statement here today, AAP national executive member Dinesh Vaghela also alleged that, in connivance with government officials, local politicians had permitted "land sharks to brazenly flout green rules, thus affecting the ecological balance".

"Aam Aadmi Party Goa echoes the voices and pain of the helpless citizens and activists who have consistently and relentlessly waged war against the brazen hill-cutting, filling up of low- lying lands and other violations of environmental norms by unscrupulous builders and real estate sharks in connivance with local politicians and bureaucrats," he said.

"Successive governments in the state have failed to put in place stringent rules to curb such activities and book guilty builders who have ravaged our peaceful land," he added.

The under-construction five-storey building in the Chawdi area of Canacona, 70km from here, caved in last Saturday, allegedly due to structural flaws.

Vaghela demanded that the state government immediately order an audit of all such projects which were coming up in Goa.

"Besides bringing all the criminals (responsible for) the collapse to justice by installing a judicial commission, an audit of ongoing projects must be done and, if any violations are noted, the officials and builders concerned should be immediately brought to book," he added.

Police had arrested Deputy Town Planner Prakash Bandodkar on Monday night in connection with the building collapse.

However, Municipal Engineer Ajay Desai and the three directors of property firm, Bharat Realtors and Developers, the builders of the structure, are still untraceable.

Drawing a parallel, the AAP leader said that a similar "callous and remorseless" attitude of the mining industry over

Arvind Kejriwal's AAP wants crack down against nexus in real estate - Financial Express

3)Arvind Kejriwal promises Jan Lokpal bill by February

Read more at:
    Arvind Kejriwal promises Jan Lokpal bill by February - The Economic Times

4)Delhi Jal Board puts schedules of water tankers on its website

New Delhi: To ensure transparency in water tanker services, the Delhi Jal Board (DJB) has uploaded the schedule of its water tankers delivering water at predetermined fixed points on its website.

The step was taken after the direction of Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and based on the inputs given by the Task Force, a statement released by Delhi Jal Board said today.

"DJB is working towards improving the water distribution services through its fleet of water tankers. The schedule of DJB tankers for delivery of water at predetermined fixed points has already been uploaded on the DJB website.

"This is an important step to improve the tanker services by the Delhi Jal Board by introducing transparency and bringing in predictability," the statement said.

DJB supplies potable water in water deficit areas through a fleet of around 800 departmental and hired water tankers, in 22 divisions/zones of DJB. So far, water tanker schedule for 20 divisions/zones has been uploaded while the rest is in process.

The schedule details the fixed points of water distribution, the time of delivery of the services, including the complaint number.

This will create awareness of the tanker services and bring transparency in its delivery to the DJB consumers.

In case of non-delivery of the water tanker service, consumers may lodge a complaint on the complaint numbers provided on the DJB website.

Almost half of these tankers are GPS-enabled, which enables in tracking the real-time movement and location of these tankers, thereby, improving the distribution efficiency and increasing the transparency and reliability of DJB's services, the statement said.

The Executive Engineer of the division/zone will personally monitor that the schedule uploaded on the website is strictly adhered to. In case of any deviation from the schedule, the matter will be reported to the Superintending Engineer.

A weekly and fortnightly compilation of all such deviations will be reviewed at the level of Superintending Engineer and Chief Engineer concerned, respectively, and the monthly report will be sent through the Member (Water Supply) to the office of the CEO, DJB.

All the Executive Engineers of the respective areas have been directed to share this information with the local RWAs after the schedules are frozen to ensure that every consumer has the correct information to manage their water requirements.

The fixed points for distribution can be modified in consultation with the RWAs, as and when required. This will ensure that there is improvement in the distribution of DJB's water services.

The entire system of operation will be reviewed by the Task Force constituted under the chairmanship of the Additional CEO, DJB, and the status report will be submitted to the CEO, DJB, on the third working day of each month.

The Task Force has also been directed to devise objective parameters to measure the efficiency of the operation and the level of service satisfaction.
    Delhi Jal Board puts schedules of water tankers on its website | NDTV.com

now i want the comments from ppl on these measures.

1 person likes this.
  10. brahmos_ii

brahmos_ii Major SENIOR MEMBER

In 60+ years of Independence, you want to judge a political party in just 10 days and asking for people to give you comments,

1. AAP taking support from congress it self is moral downfall of AAP.
    2. This people are just freshers in Politics so you can not give A++++ in just 10 days, wait for another 6 months to see the results then you can try Judge its F/P.

1 person likes this.
  11. he-man

i am just saying atleast something is being done.

if they start reservation i will burn them down to ground in these forums only.
    but positive steps if taken have to be reported

1 person likes this.
  12. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

Pakistan urges India to listen to AAP's demand about plebiscite in Kashmir

Federal Minister for Kashmir Affairs says India must invest billions of dollars on the welfare of its people rather than on troops.

Minister for Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit-Baltistan Barjees Tahir has said that India must give up harping on the tunes of integral part and listen to the tunes of Aam Aadmi Party which has demanded plebiscite in occupied Kashmir.

He was talking to a delegation of JUI (F) Gilgit-Baltistan‚ led by Attaullah Shahab in Islamabad on Thursday.

The Minister said listening to the voices in support of referendum from very inside of India is the need of the hour. He said that voice in support of referendum is the reflection of common Indian's thinking.

Federal Minister said that India must invest billions of dollars on the welfare of its people rather than on troops so that the lot of the common man could be improved.

13. he-man

:lol:

2 people like this.
  14. ricky123

ricky123 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Pakistan will always try and divide india .... they look for these kind of comments and jump on the opportunity ...
    AAP needs to be more carefulll and learn a little bit of politics ....

All measures taken by AAP are good but these are temp.. they need to find lasting solutions to these problems .... also this is only one part of governence they need to now look at the growth part as well ....and job creation .....women security as well ...

for me there are few things that If aap gets right for next 5 years i will say there have done good ..

1: Cut down on Curruption
    2:increase Security for Women atleast on the level of mumbai
    3:Create jobs
    4:inprove infrastructure in those areas which have been neglected
    5:bring in the people who are out of the system ..like recognition of colonies (and start taxing them for services ,cuz anyway they putting pressure on the system )
    6:bring in a simple but effective taxing system .(we need to tax more people who escape the tax system)
    7:by the end of 5 years of thier rule ..they should have more then 3900 crs in thier kitty .(that was the amount Congress left)
    8:improve the education system (make it accessible to every1)
    9:Better Health Care and distribution of generic medication and crack down on Fake doctors
    10:encourage the population to use Green methods and behave well with tourist.

15. he-man

what about the AAP'S decision to get medha patkar??teesta setalvad??

thats bullshit