Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

UK threatens to invoke unprecedented mechanism to deny India ICJ seat

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by GSLV Mk III, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Yet they're still managing a GDP/Capita 34 times better than yours, despite your racism.

Canada, Australia, USA, New Zealand, Ireland, Malaysia, Singapore.

Aha, defending Chinese regime. Graduated, like in which Communist dictatorship? Go on, name one. Is North Korea about to graduate to a liberal democracy. Soviet Union collapsed and Russia still isn't a proper democracy. Vietnam? Nope again. Cuba? Nope.

There are too many parties, so you end up with the ruling party only having 1 vote out of every 8 members of the electorate, so yes, you get a Franco-German cliche with 1/8th of the electorate in charge all the time. Given the amount of money we were paying, I don't think we had proper representation. Furthermore, there is nothing close to proper elections, which is reflected by the 42% turnout (about half what it ought to be). The EU Constitution was voted down by referendum in several states and was re-badged as the Lisbon Treaty and forced through without vote behind closed doors because they knew people would reject it. That fundamentally changed people's rights and lives without giving them a say. Furthermore, George Soros is currently giving handouts to the EU elite.

Chickening out? Usually we save the French from the Germans but this time wasn't to be.

You misunderstand. Countries can still sell and buy independently outside the EU, but the tariffs and conditions on those trades in both directions are determined by the EU's trade deal with that country. A single state cannot form its own trading arrangement. However, government-to-government export deals, may not be subject to Indian trade tariffs at the discretion of the Indian government (not much point paying a tariff to yourself). But if you were to sell something to France, they would be obliged to collect the standard EU tariff and pay it to the EU, the idea being to price external imports out of the EU market.

Believe me I understand this far better than you. Ask @Pic-delamirand-oil if you doubt my interpretation of EU external trading rules.

2. Pundrick

Pundrick Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Thats why we need UNSC immediately, the lieutenant is getting old and not ready to give up his power, probably the karma will do its job in the course of time.

Good development, lets see how India handles this. UK is already out of EU so this should not have much impact on India, economically, in short Lieutenant is about to die, what we are seeing is the extra josh before the inevitable death.

These morons got UNSC bcoz Indians & Africans led their lives to save their already kicked and bruised @sses by the Germans and now they are exploiting the same power against us.

GSLV Mk III likes this.
  3. Mayawi

Mayawi FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Lol at mental masturbation, You havent raped me. But may be some kids. That only can tell.

Because none of them fucked or raped India . And this Indian defence forum .

Its time you stop spreading misinformation and colonial propaganda. you ask us to hate muslims and give links to muslim atrocities again India , But keep our mouth shut if its britards ? Hypocrisy thy name British. your divide and conquer methods dont work here

GSLV Mk III likes this.
  4. Mayawi

Mayawi FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    And they dont want to be part of EU not Britishits. Tells you the level cognitive dissonance british have.

French can develop under EU
    Germany can develop under EU
    Ireland can develop under EU

Behold the britshits, we cannot we cannot we are too special we need special rights and privileges , we are so great, we are lap dogs of USA, we will jump in river if they asked , we need special rights.

The mental masturbation of declining powers is always wonderful to read in history lessons. Its much enjoyable to see one in life time .

You keep quoting that china went ahead of India. Its also went ahead of UK, They build 5th gen jets and put man in space. what were you doing ? oh forgot fighting to spread colonial propaganda so that people dont know the truth or attack you. You lost big to china. Its shame you keep mocking India with respect to china meanwhile forgetting what is shit situation UK is right now. Lost all the powers it had, waiting for tiny biscuits from USA and clinging to UNSC seat that got due to colonial massacres and genocides .

5. Mayawi

Mayawi FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

Lol, look at this typical britard following what their fore father did .

So we have to hate muslims but not british ? why ? divide and rule ?

you can give any links of Muslims you want Truth cannot be changed. British did most crimes against humanity period.

As for your hungers and poverty. we are getting our shit together

http://worldpoverty.io/

You can check our progress here and get burned on daily basis.

Meanwhile live in your rapist capital of world. where kids are special delicacy. Enjoy the bubble it lasts.

Because in another 10 years, you cannot whine about poverty or hunger .

GSLV Mk III likes this.
  6. _Anonymous_

_Anonymous_ 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    "The effects of that churlishness are only valid when compared relative to an unaffected country of similar size and population in the same region."

Blimey ! Where did I read that one before ?

Yet the richest man in Ireland is an Indian who made none of his fortune in Ireland .The same is true for No 2 , 3 & 4 in Forbes's list of the richest Irishmen .

The first five don't exactly qualify as colonial states for quite a few reasons .
    • They were mostly populated by ethnic Europeans .You could narrow it down to mostly from the British isles .
    • Your argument would hold true if except Ireland , the first five were ruled by their native populations which were systematically exterminated/ marginalized .Another blow for the BE.But that's a debate for another thread
    • Barring the US & Ireland in that list of 5 the other states enjoyed dominion status . Independence was the next step .So it was a graduated move by , of & for people originally from the motherland .
    • Malaysia and Singapore are representative democracies .Hardly Westminster style liberal parliamentary democracies .But , I grant you they make the cut .
    • Now mention all those sub Saharan Africa countries , the middle East monarchies and even states in our neighbourhood.That list is definitely longer , much longer than the one you've mentioned .

Frankly , whether China does or doesn't make the transition is none of my problem .It's extraneous to our discussion .You're just obfuscating by repeatedly bringing China in .

As I said , these things require time and patience to mature .But such nuances are beyond you .Gives me an inkling of where Britain is headed .
    As you say .Again , this is extraneous and this totally unnecessary to our discussion .Whether the EU swims or sinks is something that least bothers me or any Indian .We can extend that to the UK as well .

GSLV Mk III and Mayawi like this.
  7. X_Killer

X_Killer Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I can't expect such level of ignorance from you buddy. Even I already stated twice that India was in even worse conditions under British rule and it became worst when they left (during division of India). We're now improving, rate may be slower but we're improving.
    Don't pose yourself as a shameless fellow and stop pointing out others when you have dirtiest hat.

GSLV Mk III likes this.
  8. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Worse condition than what though? You were in better shape than China during British rule.

9. _Anonymous_

Country Flag:
    India
    There is one word for such behaviour .It's lack of a moral compass .Plus he's Irish . To understand & appreciate ethics and morals , one must have a certain level of intelligence and emotional quotient .Sadly some ethnicities in our planet are less well equipped in certain intrinsic human qualities that we've taken for granted amongst us .

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
    X_Killer and GSLV Mk III like this.
  10. _Anonymous_

Country Flag:
    India
    Who the **** is interested in China ? Why don't you point out to Australia or Canada ?

11. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Oh I see, so it's all about selfishness and exceptionalism. Suddenly what had been happening to everyone since the beginning of mankind becomes an issue because it happened to you and you wish to extract revenge on the dead by holding the living to account.

I didn't ask you to do anything, I merely responded to your half-baked nonsense with facts.

12. Mayawi

Mayawi FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

Lol putting words in my mouth I never said anything you accuse me of . Hey can re read the all the message in this thread. You seems to suffer from cognitive dissonance.

You are really sad person who wants approval of billion people without accepting wrong. You are bound to fail.

Hey good luck with ramblings.

Its ironic you link Muslims massacres in India, and expect us to hate each other. but come with sugar coated words and justification if the crimes are from Britshits

Like I said you live in bubble. I hope you are not old ass. Because I want you to live for next 20 to 30 years. So every day you can burn by seeing rising India and declining UK. We Indians need not do anything you are digging your own grave because of your ego. All we do is sit and watch and see the rambling from losers.

GSLV Mk III likes this.
  13. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Actually Ireland too may leave the EU if no trade deal happens, because they rely strongly on us for cattle exports.

It's more a case that the rules of the EU do not affect every nation equally. We were getting more low income immigrants per year than France Italy and Spain combined and it was lowering the average wage and per capita revenue, which was in turn negatively affecting public services. All pretty straight-forward stuff that the EU failed to acknowledge was happening until after we left.

Not in terms of GDP/Capita. Naturally with 1.4 billion people they can do more work than 65 million, they have 22 times as many people, but only 5 times the output.

They knock-off 5th gen jets which fly very badly, so badly that they have to speed up videos. Unlike the UK, India has a similar population and land mass to China, so the comparison is a fair one.

And what did Russia and China get their UNSC seat for? Killing their own people by the tens of millions in famines. And France? Surrendering? If you ask me, the UK seat is one of the more legitimately held seats.

14. Mayawi

Mayawi FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

Lol. Look at your self and re read, because this is website people from all over the world can see.

UK has more legitimate ? UK buthered most humans in entire human history. with out USA you would be speaking German and hailing Hitler.

You lost long long ago.

Like I said China has head start of 20 years we are catching up .

Mean while UK is utter failure with similar population like France and germany. They cannot live in EU. Because they are failed country comparatively

Meanwhile those knock off called Chinese are building your nuclear powerplants and High speed railways. What an irony . British and their idiocy.

If any one wonder why Pakistan is such crap ? We took english from british and they took they cognitive abilities with ego taller that Himalayas .

GSLV Mk III likes this.
  15. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Were you a democracy before colonial rule? Nope. Were you killing each other? Yes. What the hell makes you think you'd have done any better? Again, compare GDP to China before, during and after that period.

[​IMG]
    The difference is that one is present and one is past.

I'd like to see you rise faster than China actually, but sadly you're fucking it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.