Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

UP sadhus to fight Kashmiri stone pelters, protect jawans

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by Bloom 17, May 4, 2017.

1. Bloom 17

Bloom 17 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Lucknow, May 4: A group of 1,000 Hindu religious men, under the umbrella of Jan Sena in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, are all set to reach Kashmir to fight against stone pelters and protect army personnel. However, the members of Jan Sena have got no official permission to visit Jammu and Kashmir.

"We sought permission from Prime Minister Narendra Modi to allow us into Kashmir for boosting the morale of jawans and helping them take on stone pelters, but did not get it. The district administration also denied us permission. However, we are determined to go, regardless of the consequences. If our members are stopped, we will travel in our individual capacity and regroup once we get there," said Jan Sena founder, Balyogi Arun Puri Chaitanay Maharaj.
    Puri told reporters that the 1,000-member Kanpur contingent will leave for Kashmir in 100 cars and three buses. Many more members of the Jan Sena will also leave for Kashmir on May 14.

As a part of their journey, they will also have a truck loaded with stones to fight against Kashmiri stone pelters. "Our disciples will collect more stones once we get there," he added.

"We will ask the jawans to keep us in the front row, so that army casualties are avoided. As we don't have families to mourn our death, we don't mind sacrificing our lives to safeguard that of our jawans," Puri said.

Puri informed that the volunteers have been trained in patharbaji (stone slinging) to combat 'anti-national' elements. "We plan to open patharbaji training centres in Kanpur and adjoining areas to teach more saints the art of stone slinging," he added.

www.oneindia.com/india/up-sadhus-fight-kashmiri-stone-pelters-protect-jawans-2425198.html

2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    This nice.:badass: Pathar baazi training school.:LMAO:

Last edited: May 4, 2017
    Hellfire likes this.
  3. Hellfire

Hellfire Devil's Advocate Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India

Reminds me of the Brown Shirts.

RSS cadres should be mobilised in Kashmir! Democracy rules :D

SrNair, Bloom 17 and Wolfpack like this.
  4. Bregs

Bregs Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Let the govt handle out the problem, there is no shortage of security forces. The things like this may breakout civil war like situation and at many places in India. The law order is state subject and let them handle that

SrNair, nik141993 and Hellfire like this.
  5. Hellfire

Country Flag:
    India
    Cheap and free PR :)

SrNair, vstol jockey and Bregs like this.
  6. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Best way to deal is split jammu and ladakh and concentrate on the 5-6 districts who are mischief mongers in the valley. That will reallocate and saturate the area effectively.We are not under any compulsion to include Jammu and Ladakh as disupted as claimed by Pak.So get these areas into Indian control remove Article 370 in these areas and let rest of India migrate there,when more Indians migrate there,Development,industries and jobs will soon follow.Army will have a strong Indian population support closer to border,unlike the hostile environment in some areas of valley.

Sam_, Golden_Rule, SrNair and 2 others like this.
  7. Hellfire

Country Flag:
    India

By the mid of 2018, Kashmir problem will be by and large, over. And I mean it. I am not including PoK into this. Have patience.

Things are happening.

8. Wolfpack

Country Flag:
    India
    Whats with the terrorists about to declare South Kashmir as liberated soon news we hear? Also why Army has ended operations,all objectives achieved?

SrNair and Hellfire like this.
  9. Hellfire

Country Flag:
    India
    There is something big up. Please be patient. It will make sense after a few days.

10. Bloom 17

Country Flag:
    India
    It might be rude but i find this mews funny lol. Sadhus to jawans rescue. It would be more interesting to see headlines in bbc and cnn stating " muslim stone petlers attack unarmed hindu sadhus".
    I would definitely die laughing..

Wolfpack likes this.
  11. mirage

mirage FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    mehbooba will handle state of affairs ? or the abdallas's ? they are touts of jihadis and it is sad state of affair that BJP shook their hands with them to come into picture in JK politics . complete impunity to security forces has been declined by supreme court , i guess this will be great idea to send some sadhus in kashmir ( few kavard wala will be highly recommended ) . note bandi pe civil war nahi hua to aab kya hoga . and let them shoot few sadhus , ghar me ghus ke marenge fir muzaffar nagar ki tarah . bye for now !

12. arbit

arbit 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    :hmm: How?
    I want to believe you but this sounds too good to be true. Thats why my skepticism. Can you utter something more to have me open my scotch :evilgrin:

13. SrNair

SrNair Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Radical dumb Hindutva activities is really tarnishing the image of India both in India and also abroad.

I dont know about their obsession with cows.Artifical injection is enough for multiplying cattles geometrically nor it is an endangered species .
    It is quite embarassing situation to even Hindus like me .
    And irony is that they are talking for the foreign jersey items ,none of them concerns about our own endangering species .Do we have enough capacity to feed old cows when we have this much poverty?

Now I know everyone will jump on me but I would say directly whether they likes or not .

This Sadhus and their allies are also prominent among them.
    This is what happens when you have jobless jacks pretends as sadhus .
    Sadhus and their lifestyle is not meant for dumbs like this .They neither interested in petty politics nor in this world .They are Yogis .

We have professional forces to deal this kind of issues ,they dont need this idiot's service.

thesolar65 and Lion of Rajputana like this.
  14. Bloom 17

Country Flag:
    India
    Even I'm waiting for him to utter something :computer1:. His point of view is pretty genuine I figured.

15. Hellfire

Country Flag:
    India
    There is a sardoni joke going around in Army's Whatsapp community

Dear Pakistanis.

We as a nation have become immune to the martyrdom of our soldiers because they are paid to die. You just try and kill one of our cows, then we will show you the fun!

Sam_, thesolar65, SrNair and 4 others like this.