Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

USA-Credible but unconfirmed reports for 10th anniversary terrorist attack in USA

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by Aboveall, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aboveall

Aboveall 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

USA media has been reporting since wednesday about unconfirmed but credible information regarding Al Queda's planned attack on USA targets. At the same time officials of USAG are pointing their fingers towards the base of training in Pakistan just the way they did in 2001 by pointing their fingers at Afghanistan which was followed up with attack on the country.

Here is my question to you. Are we going to see the same situation in Pakistan? If so how soon this will start? I personally am more inclined towards an imminent attack. How big it is going to be depends on the co-operation of the present Military and Political leadership in Pakistan.
    I would give the percentage of 65 to 75 it taking place. We have to take into account the USA's election in 2012 as well.

How far President Obama will push the envelope? Is he going to do something before or after his planned visit to Pakistan? How will China respond to heavy bombardment of Pakistan's strategic installation? Can this lead to capturing of all the NUCLEAR ARSENALS as well?

Feel free to express your point of view.

2. G777

G777 Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Part of America has had a recent blackout. Thats going to scare the heck outta many Americans. Being near 9/11 and all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.