Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Watch nuclear new boy India

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by brahmos_ii, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CountryFirst

CountryFirst BANNED BANNED

British forced to join their army by cutting off any other forms of employement. The rajas asked them to join the army themselves. The rajas were fooled. The brtitish used decit. Please don't say we did it intensionally.

And just coz looting was what they were supposed to do, what do you mean, that that makes it right??!!

2. CountryFirst

And atrocities like putting cow fat inside bullets to create among the army from the Indians. Making the Hindu-Muslim divide. Cow killing by false imformation and creating hindu-Muslims enmity.

3. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    this is what they supposed to do... they are here to rule us not to party with us or being friends... they did all which made their ruling possible.. but they made this all by help of Indians this is a thing to worry and feel sorry for this

4. CountryFirst

But they told us they were here to trade and didn't mean any harm. And they did decit. And it has to be punished.

5. AccessDenied

AccessDenied Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I know. But we are yet to have a breakthrough in the thorium fuel cycle.

6. CountryFirst

I was just pointing out that we're already doing research in this field. Not that we're successful yet. I hear we've just managed to light a bulb using it yet. But we've started moving to better sources of energy and leave behind the polluting and expensive petrol.

7. AccessDenied

AccessDenied Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Thorium fuelled energy is part of the long-term plan. Let's just keep our fingers crossed, and hope our scientists are successful in the next two decades.:wink:

And yes, our move to find a better sources of energy than fossil fuel, will not only be good for our ecology; but will also help in avoiding future conflict for limited but essential resources.:tup:

8. CountryFirst

It'll do us a lot more good than that. The most important thing i see rather than energy dependance is, this will remove our having to play nice with the immoral arab world.

9. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    they were for trade here and they were serious for it... till aurangjeb Mugal empire was high and mighty and they never imagined about ruling India... they were more in getting more trade and all... but when Mugal empire lost it power and several kingdoms started their battle.. situations changed... after the act of bangal's nawab british reacted and when they saw the weakness of Indian armies... they got all the ideas of ruling India... with Maratha and Jats backstabbing each other in 3rd Panipat war, and opportunist Nizam in south... they become big power in India..

till then Indians had worked in all armies and only thing matters for them is getting paid for war.. so they got recruited in british army and killed their own countrymen as they were doing in other Indian armies... 1857 and first Indepednece war has changed it and first time british has been considered a outsider ruling India... from there we all know the history.

I don't want to disrespect but Nana saheb goes to war with british only because of their pention, Jhansi Ki Rani was on war because british tried to take Jhansi not because they were ruling India and same goes for all others... apart from rebelled british indian army not a single king/queen or fighter was serious in that war.. this was the reason why we lost it.. it was our own little schemes and poor future-seeing... we were the reason why british ruled us 200 years... we helped them to rule... its hard and dirty but this is the truth...

I don't want a sorry from british I want a commitment from Indians that never again they will put their own interest before their nation.

1 person likes this.
  10. CountryFirst

Our lack of vision added to it. Sure. But that's not to say that they didn't do vile things. The fact that they created mass famine and the consequent death of 90million+ in that is enough for me to plot against them.

11. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    they did.. no different opinion in this.. but they were the bad guys.. and bad guys do bad things.. I am concerned about good guys(we the people of India)

12. CountryFirst

And I believe in hunting the bad guys. So that it won't ever happen again.

13. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    things changed and time changed... this happened because of a lot of factors.. impossible for now or future

14. CountryFirst

Nothing has changed. We thinking it has changed is the biggest mistake we're doing. Colonialization is not over. Now they do it through World Bank, IMF, MNCs and crippling our education system.

[MENTION=9724]JohnSeb[/MENTION] Didya see the cover-story in Manorama News Channel about our education system being crippled??

15. Rock n Rolla

Rock n Rolla Lt. Colonel STAR MEMBER

No...I don't watch Manorama News Channel, I watch Asianet for Kerala News :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.