Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

We have to accept China superior to us in border infrastructure

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by Sinchan, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinchan

Sinchan Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

"We have to accept that China is way superior to us in terms of infrastructure... China is better positioned than India, I admit. But if it is a mistake it is a mistake by all of us," Antony said."We have to accept that China is way superior to us in terms of infrastructure... China is better positioned than India, I admit. But if it is a mistake it is a mistake by all of us," Antony said.[​IMG]Defence Minister AK Antony today told the Rajya Sabha that China was more powerful than India in terms of infrastructure along the border since they began improving it a long time back.

"We have to accept that China is way superior to us in terms of infrastructure... China is better positioned than India, I admit. But if it is a mistake it is a mistake by all of us," Antony said.

In the backdrop of Chinese incursions into Indian territory earlier this year, Antony said, "Unlike in the past India is catching up with China. That is why every year we are complaining of incursions. China has also complained of incursions by India. But incursions aren't permanent."

Assuring Parliament that India's borders were safe, Antony said, "We are clear that on one side we will improve relations with China, but we will also increase border capabilities to protect our country."

"We will continue to strengthen our border capabilities and our armed forces. We will do everything possible to protect country,"Antony said.

The Defence Minister also denied that Shyam Saran in the National Security Advisory Board report to the had said that China had occupied 640 square kilometres of area on the LAC in Ladakh in the past few months.

"Shyam Saran has categorically denied that he said any such thing in his report to the PMO. There not a single word about Chinese army occupying Indian land in his report," Antony said.

2. yahya

yahya 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

no need t admit we all know about that , please tell us that what you are doing about that

3. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    we all know that

Hi [MENTION=9052]Sinchan[/MENTION], long time no see

1 person likes this.
  4. Sinchan

Thank you sir, nice to see u in red colour.well i was tired of giving proof of my patriotism, so i took a rest but now im back.!!!

1 person likes this.
  5. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    welcome back !!!

1 person likes this.
  6. Jungibaaz

Jungibaaz Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

And a big 'welcome back!' from me too, good to see you here buddy.

1 person likes this.
  7. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    you know, you should come back to IDF as well

you are ON and OFF every now and then :rolleyes2:

8. Sinchan

Thank u sir, you are one of few person here i like the most.!!!

1 person likes this.
  9. arun.id

arun.id Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

What Antony doesn't say:
    "Congress has to accept that Congress didn't do anything when China was building agressively against India. Congress led by Manmohan Singh didn't even open their mouth as usual."

NAMO 2014!!

2 people like this.
  10. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    A mistake by all of us...good work mr. Antony.. so all the political parties are now responsible for disaster named china and its aggressive stance against India and all are responsible to it for Indian passive response. just for fact checking.... India was ruled by congress and congress lead collation for more then 55 years in our 67 years of independence but yes congress shits in its pant when it comes to china so you are responsible but none other are not a single another political party or government institution.

collision govt of India has never been active for long time to do anything against china but still mulyam singh yadav and mayawati stated clearly that china is a enemy and govt. should act against it... even MSY signed first sukhoi deal for India. when NDA done nuke test its defence minister has told its against china and all the parties of NDA are against china.(didn't know about most of southern political parties)

now whole parliament never ever told GOI in all those 67 years to not develop our infra in those border areas not for even a single time stopped any defense related procurement or work or raised voice against it if corruption is not involved. it was congress's policy to not develop border infra as a defense against china.. so it will be difficult for china to gain speedy entrance in India in war.. now this is a defeated ideology where congress has already believed that India can't win against china so better to make their win tough. you and your party alone is responsible for it mr. antony don't blame others. from last 9 years you are in power and the mountain strike core is no where to be seen, neither the procurement of guns or MMRCA nor the capability building for army in tanks, APC, rocket launchers and FINSAS.

so it you and you alone who is there to blame no one else.. now accept it put you head between your legs and leave political arena for forever.. its not for cowards and blamers.

1 person likes this.
  11. Devang

Devang BANNED BANNED

i also know that in recent years Chinese army using better vehicles,tanks than us (except M1) we can not overtak china until 2020. however we are developing country and if we will get "modi army" than we can takeover China until 2018 (i think i am going off topic right now. sorry for that i am new here. chota bhai samazkar maaf kar den@)

12. Jungibaaz

Jungibaaz Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

I am very sorry about my lack of proper activity.
    Mod duties and life beckons at every other opportunity.

Thank you for your kind words, I'd say the same about you.

13. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Modi army? take over of china?

chhote bhai... itti baddi batain... explain karo jara

and what about star member duties?

14. AccessDenied

AccessDenied Captain SENIOR MEMBER

So are we still gonna ********** and moan about it; or are we gonna do something? Not till 2014 I guess.

15. Rock n Rolla

Rock n Rolla Lt. Colonel STAR MEMBER

We accept...because that's a fact...and we're lagging behind because of UPA, and that's another fact !! :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.