Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

We will crush the Chinese if they invade us - Taiwan warns China with long range missiles

Discussion in 'China & Asia Pacific' started by lca-fan, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Ripcord322

Ripcord322 Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    If countering China was so easy
    Why don't we have an answer for

1] BRI of China
    2] CPEC which clearly violates our sovereignty.
    3] Continued 'Nays' from China on NSG, UNSC and Azhar Issues, did we just give up on those plans or do we have a plan ahead.
    4] Weapons Proliferation from China into our Neighborhood.
    5] I don't know if this is true...But is there Chinese involvement in certain separatist movements in India...If yes...What are we doing about it.
    6]Let's not even talk about Aksai Chin.

I have said this in my posts before....To counter China MEANINGFULLY we first need to grow properly ourselves... Talking about supporting Taiwan and Vietnam at this stage....Is simply premature, wishful and foolish.

2. Aqwoyk

Aqwoyk Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Because our previous govts believed in being adarsh balak of gandhi ji and present is forced to do so else they would be thrown out
    Now look at the history of china , they didn't feared to counter soviets ........................ the other superpower at that time , it is just will power , we know our soldiers are capable and chinese kow this well after 1967 kaarh ki kadhayi ( 1962 ) baar baar nhi chaddti

as for no for memberships , yes they have position .............. we cant do anything in this ............... we were the one who facilitated them to get in P5 rejected ourself by being adarsh balak of gandhiji .......................

and why need to declare azhar terrorist why not kill him ourself ?

3. Ripcord322

Ripcord322 Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    We would have done it by now...If the will existed...Or who knows... Someone might as well just do it.

Exactly my point brother. We are just NOT in a position to do anything significant. We just don't have that leverage or reach yet.

Yeah...The Chinese can effectively gather up public support for almost anything they want.... Thanks to their controlled media and superb propoganda skills.... Whatever the CPC decides....They can make the people support it...100% in Unison.

We can't do that...China and India are fundamentally different...They have only one party....We have numerous..often with extremely divergent views...We also have numerous state parties...To get every citizen clicking at once is a challenge here....

4. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Neither Russia or India are going to take on the Chinese. Nor is the USA if we can help it. There's no question that India or Russia would lose and the USA would be in deep trouble. At least the USA has the Pacific Ocean between the USA and China, India and Russia have nothing.

5. OnePunchMan

OnePunchMan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    then i guess india should support it full dedication and vigour it would be lovely sight to behold though:yey:

6. OnePunchMan

OnePunchMan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    you are actually wrong also if it is coming to nukes everyone is loser but i dont think none of the countries is crazy enough to use nukes first

especially china the most dangerous countries with most dangerous nuclear deterrent is still Russia their nukes out yield any others and their missiles out speed and out range every other ICBM by miles no wonder they make NATO shit scared with them god help the country who decided to invade Russia

however a short conventional scuffle with china is possible without going nuclear and chinese like to brag and hype up their weapons but i dont think they would fare any better and would be in for a bloody nose if they start a conventional conflict with US,Russia or india.

7. Averageamerican

Country Flag:
    United States
    Expect nukes would be used by side that is losing,, first tactical and then against population center as the war expands. North Korea would use nukes if it was invaded. But then so would the USA. Would expect the USA to use nukes if we even thought we would be attacked by WMD. We have used them before, we would have used poison gas if necessary to end World War II.

American Leaders Planned Poison Gas Attack Against Japan

By Mark Weber

A long-suppressed report written in June 1945 by the US Army's Chemical Warfare Service shows that American military leaders made plans for a massive preemptive poison gas attack to accompany an invasion of Japan. The 30-page document designated "gas attack zones" on detailed maps of Tokyo and other major Japanese cities. Army planners selected 50 urban and industrial targets in Japan, with 25 cities, including Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama, Kobe and Kyoto, listed as "especially suitable for gas attacks." USA motto, Nuke them till they glow."

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  8. Averageamerican

Country Flag:
    United States
  9. IndiranChandiran

IndiranChandiran Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I suppose you think the Chinese are very anxious to take on India or Russia or even the US.

If they were so confident about the ability in their power they would have seized Taiwan , the sole reason why all that activity in the SCS followed by yhe ECS is happening now as we speak .

10. Averageamerican

Country Flag:
    United States
    Theres what I think, what you think I think and what I think I think and what I say I think and what you say I think and what I think I say about what I think, I think.

Levina likes this.
  11. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India

Is it something like your ex President Dubya's known knowns , known unknowns , unknown knowns & unknown unknowns?

I never realised you were a Texan.

Levina likes this.
  12. Averageamerican

Country Flag:
    United States
    Alternative Reality..

13. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    United States of Texas ? Back to the Alamo ??

14. Averageamerican

Country Flag:
    United States
    Lot of people are thinking that way. Fortress America type of thinking, the worst its ever been since World War II

https://nyti.ms/2nAAYsr

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  15. A_poster

A_poster Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

Explain how AP and Naxal areas would be gone next day? Naxals could not even fight CRPF. They only survive because government does not want collateral damage in an area where no one hates India. And Arunachal Pradesh is even more patriotic than you typical UP and Bihar. There is a greater chance of China losing Tibet, Xinxiang, Outer Mongolia, and Manchuria, than India losing AP.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2017