Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

We will crush the Chinese if they invade us - Taiwan warns China with long range missiles

Discussion in 'China & Asia Pacific' started by lca-fan, Mar 20, 2017.

1. cuibw99

cuibw99 FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    I think the relationship between China and North Korean is similar with the relationship of lip and tooth. If lip is died or disappear, tooth will feel cold(This is an ancient Chinese idiom, so I don't know whether I described clearly or not). North Korean is indeed a trouble maker which introduced lots of trouble to China, but China just cannot let it died. For Chinese common people like me, I think no one has good impression against North Korean, but we do know we need to keep it existed.

I don't know whether this is true or not. From my point of view, It looks like not necessary to stop India selling weapon to Vietnam since Vietnam can buy lots of things from Russia, like fighter, submarine, etc. Comparing with buying weapon from Russia or from India, I think China should be happy if Vietnam selects India's weapon.

I doubt about this actually. As I mentioned in another thread, Brahmos is indeed very good missile. But without Russia's parts, how many Brahmos India can produce independently? For Akash, no offense, is it the copy of SA-6?

2. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Chinese will crush the Taiwan like a bug in the windshield. That is reality.

3. HariPrasad

HariPrasad Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    We would never mind if you help them but when you help the rogue countries like Pakistan and N Kores who threats other nation with nuclear strike every alternate day then you are a partner of that curse. Your country has always helped other rogue and irresponsible countries. It is because of china that we face a greatest nuclear danger or may be perhaps after south Korea. Who so ever fight with US or India, you rush to help them and not only that you give them dangerous nuclear weapons. I want to warn you that you will not get away with all your curse. You will pay the price. Your country is all set to degrade to a moderate importance country like Britain. Process has already begun. Taiwan who used to afraid of you guys a lot has issued you a warning. Tomorrow Brunei will issue you a warning. Your hegemonic and dirty design shall never be allowed to be succeed. At some right time, your pawn Pakistan will be taken to their task and Baluchistan and Sindh shall be liberated. Your CPES investment shall be reduced to Adding infrastructure of Baluchistan only. By 2020 we shall dominate Indian ocean completely and non of your Sub or and vessel shall be able to move out of our notice or shall be out of our strike range. Pot of your curse has become full and at any time it will overflow.
    We can make this missile without Russian help too. Except engine, we make everything here. We have a agreement with Russia so we purchase engine from them. And most important of all that Russia itself sells weapons to vietnam so there is no question of Russia opposing any sell of Brahmos to vietnam. They have no objection.
    So far as Akash is concern, We have developed it for more than 2 decade and it is fully ours. It is all set to come in new Avatar with extended range and much bigger profile, more speed and greater accuracy.

4. cuibw99

cuibw99 FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    I respect your opinion, but meanwhile I will preserve mine.

HariPrasad and layman like this.
  5. lca-fan

lca-fan Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Yeah that logic works for India & Taiwan & Vietnam too. There's need for strategic balance in SCS and Veitnam and Taiwan are candidates for Nuclear weapons too by your logic and to prevent Taiwan being wiped out by China. Suits us too. @HariPrasad @Ripcord322