Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Western Media Bias Against India

Discussion in 'Europe & Russia' started by GSLV Mk III, Jul 11, 2017.

1. GSLV Mk III

GSLV Mk III Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    So all the rich people in Britain have an agenda against India ?

2. BMD

BMD Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Seems that way, at least the news-owning rich people. Tough break, but there's nothing we can do about it without breaking a hell of a lot of laws, not that I wouldn't like to, but I'd also like to stay out of prison.

3. zebra7

zebra7 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Self proclaimed British nationalist, who claim to be doing some research work on defense matter, seems too much interested in Pakistan and Pakistani defence and is very active in PDF forum.

Wolfpack, GSLV Mk III and Angel Eyes like this.
  4. zebra7

zebra7 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    A common Sense is only needed, to seperate the reality with the Propaganda.

If somehow, the Indian Army was involved in killings and human right voilation, as claimed by the Pakistani, BBC, and Lefists, the indicators would have the large scale displacement of the Kashmiri to other place. What we here is seeing is the Kashmiri youth going to several parts for the employment indicating, how the terrorism have devoid them the right to earn for living. I had seen the growth of the terrorism, starting from the Sayeeda Rubia Kidnapping and 5 militants released, and her return unscratched -- Seems like and could be a huge Drama and then the Benazir Bhutto Chanting broadcasted from across the border of "Kashmir ka Har Bacha Bacha Bolega Azadi Azadi Azadi".

@Hellfire What was started as the opputunist Mob movement to confiscate the rich Kashmiri Pandits properties, was latter overshadowed by the fight for the Azadi, and latter with the fight for the Islam. JKLF movement was overshadowed by Hizabul Mujahideen aka Call for free Kashmir with the Kashmir with the Pakistan and now to the LeT for the Cause of Islam, soon with Lashkare-e-ISIS with the cause for the Calliphate in India.

5. GSLV Mk III

Country Flag:
    India
    Capture.JPG

^ How an average Brit thinks... no wonder why these people start whining every time India does anything.

Wolfpack likes this.
  6. GSLV Mk III

Country Flag:
    India
    There is a good chance that his kind will replace that of @BMD in a few decades, if you know what I mean. :haha:

Wolfpack likes this.
  7. BMD

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Now how do you know that's an 'average' Brit? Even if there was such a thing. I regard myself as an average Brit.

8. GSLV Mk III

Country Flag:
    India
    That is just a one example, I can post many more such 'opinions'.

9. BMD

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    And even if you did, there are 65 million people here, more than one million of whom are Indian. You have witnessed just a small fraction of opinions and you seem to look in all the wrong places for opinions. The internet in general is just a bad place to look, because some people make posts on the internet that don't even represent there own opinions, just to wind people up.

10. nik141993

nik141993 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    @GSLV Mk III UK media ran a story on a Twitt by a known Modi baiter about anonymous Indian diplomat telling him that they regard ivanka trump in same way like half Wit Saudi Prince's & It's in our national interest to flatter them :lol: just before SA summit.

GSLV Mk III likes this.
  11. GSLV Mk III

Country Flag:
    India
    This one...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...udi-arabia-prince-us-delegation-a7887731.html

The comment section is basically a joke. These British leftists love to bash trump, but when Indians allegedly do that they lose their minds. :lol:

But you know, their opinion do not represent that of British people. :rolleyes:

This is starting to look like the old 'not all Muslims' argument.

Wolfpack and nik141993 like this.
  12. BMD

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Only if you're a fucking idiot... which you must be, to compare a post on Tw@tter/Facefuck to someone blowing up a few dozen people. You've found a guy called 'Deuce Bigelow' on Farcefuck, and you're taking them seriously. Next you'll be complaining that Kermit is being racist against against toads.

And no their opinion does not represent the British people, hence why we voted Brexit by 52% vs 48% and 419 constituencies vs 231.

13. GSLV Mk III

Country Flag:
    India
    Ignoring all that BS you wrote on the first paragraph.

Tell me, what does your BBC's country ratings poll tell about how UK views India ?

And also do tell me what percentage of British population is proud about their colonial past.

His opinion doesn't seem much different from the one held by much of your population.

14. BMD

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Where's your proof that guy is even British? Where's your proof he's not some bearded Islamist lunatic?

Like I said, there's no way of controlling what the BBC writes without replacing my skeleton with hyper-alloy, crashing a truck through the wall and going in there with a minigun.

All land was fought over, from the beginning of time. You were fighting over land before the British even got there. You only resent us because we were better at it. And the real killing truth is that India was mostly invaded by Indians.

'Much of our population'? You haven't spoken to anymore than 0.001% of our population

15. GSLV Mk III

Country Flag:
    India
    I've confirmed it myself.

Sure, colonialism was about just harmless invasions. And it's not like the native Maratha & Sikhs were in power before British took over.

That's why there are polls & surveys. Do Google the ones I had mentioned.