Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Western Media Bias Against India

Discussion in 'Europe & Russia' started by GSLV Mk III, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Abingdonboy

Abingdonboy Major Technical Analyst

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    By propping the Pakistani govt (military sales, economic aid etc) that is EXACTLY what the British Govt is doing mate...

GSLV Mk III likes this.
  2. GSLV Mk III

GSLV Mk III Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Well you should as the 'rapists' about that. Heck, those psychopaths are even mocking the efforts of the victim to return to normal life.

:agree:

3. BMD

BMD Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    You mean like if a Guru raped two followers and was convicted and then his followers killed 38 people in protest? Well sure, if you throw the BBC candy like that, they'll definitely gobble it up. My advice would be to stop feeding them.

Gessler likes this.
  4. BMD

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
  5. GSLV Mk III

Country Flag:
    India
    Of course, now ask BBC to give the same kind of importance to the news in Italy. Last time I checked 'Brits don't give any fcks about whats happening thousands of miles away', do they ?

6. BMD

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    They wouldn't have done shit by themselves anyway. Civilisations using arrows against rifles generally weren't going anywhere fast.

7. Abingdonboy

Abingdonboy Major Technical Analyst

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    GSLV Mk III likes this.
  8. Notsuperstitious

Notsuperstitious 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Thats what I am saying
    But almoat daily when I visit BBC, there sure is India related local rape news.

Mind you literally thousands of rapes happen across the globe including other serious crimes. Daily.

GSLV Mk III likes this.
  9. BMD

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    I've already written to them once. They are idiots. Nothing I can do.

Angel Eyes likes this.
  10. GSLV Mk III

Country Flag:
    India
    So it was 'extermination of undesirables by superior races'. You're sounding more & more like your hero Churchill, Padraig.

The question is obvious. How did the native Americans benefit from being massacred en masse ?

11. GSLV Mk III

Country Flag:
    India
    or on MI6 payroll...

Why India Was The BBC's Real Target On June 24, Not Altaf Hussain

pro Islamist propaganda...

The stolen childhoods of Kashmir in pencil and crayon

also...

What happened when teens from Kashmir and Delhi became pen pals

Self defence and stone-throwing

Throwing stones at the police and soldiers is a common form of protest in Indian-administered Kashmir, where civilians and security forces often clash. People in the state have been rebelling against Indian rule since 1989. Kashmir is claimed in its entirety by India and Pakistan but the two countries only rule parts of it. India often blames Pakistan for fuelling unrest in the region, a charge Islamabad denies.

''Dear Saumya

To outsiders it may appear that the girls are pelting stones for nothing, but there is a story behind it.

A leading female football coach was teaching some girl students in a ground. On the first day nothing happened, everything went on smoothly.

But on the second day as they were practising, the military started firing in the ground. I don't know why.

Naturally the girls panicked and started to run, hide, doing whatever to save their lives.

Then the coach, showing good presence of mind, picked up some stones nearby and started pelting, and the girls soon followed their coach.

The stone-pelting was purely an act of self-defence. What would you have done if you were in that situation? Please answer that question. I want to know.''

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  12. BMD

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Not extermination no, but it was definitely enslavery and exploitation of inferior nations but in the words of Billy Joel, "we didn't start the fire, it's been always burning since the world's been turning."

The ones who survived got to live in the wealthiest, most advanced nation on Earth.

You've been playing pen pals with your ex-Soviet friends for too long. Shame you never mention how they were doing far worse than the British Empire for 40 years after India got independence and still assassinates opposition MPs even to this day.

13. BMD

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Would you like me to make another complaint that will make absolutely no difference?

Perhaps you should write a letter of complaint to the Indian press to ask them why they told you that both Chinese and Indian troops de-escalated, when in fact the Chinese troops stayed right there.

14. BMD

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom

Attached Files:

15. Notsuperstitious

Notsuperstitious 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    @BMD nobody in India actually holds a grudge against todays brits for the past.

But i have for years now experienced very focussed agenda driven media bias from british media like bbc, guardian etc. Looks like THEY are still suffering from a colonial white mans burden kind superiority delusion.

Although considered ignorant in popular belief, I see far less of that from americans. Looks like the colonial hangover in europe persists and it seems losing indias popular goodwill is worth it.