Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Western Media Bias Against India

Discussion in 'Europe & Russia' started by GSLV Mk III, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Probably not but they like a good story and if you provide them one, they'll be there.

Yes. It's well documented, unlike your garbage about stuff from 200 years ago.

2. GSLV Mk III

GSLV Mk III Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Sure, drain inspectors would love a good story about drains...

3. GSLV Mk III

Country Flag:
    India
    Let me see those 'documented evidence'.

4. GSLV Mk III

Country Flag:
    India
    ''Indian army sources have told the BBC that morale among soldiers stationed in the valley is very low. Many any soldiers are becoming increasingly uncomfortable with their role in Kashmir, saying they fear they are effectively becoming an army of occupation.''

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-40103673

Meanwhile 151 Jihadis were send to meet 72 goats in just 9 months of this year...

5. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Show me when we ever had a fully open immigration policy.

6. GSLV Mk III

Country Flag:
    India
    Should I say anything more ...?

Capture.JPG

Meanwhile, this is just a 'suspected militant attack'. Sure, may be it was evil yindoo nationalist Indian army that did it :lol:

Capture2.JPG

7. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    I've already made my opinions on the BBC clear. Basically the BBC represent the 48% who have been mind-fucked by the business elites. I am not one of them. They represent me about as much as a mentally deranged snake-charmer represents India.

Angel Eyes likes this.
  8. GSLV Mk III

Country Flag:
    India
    Here is another instance of BBC's atrocity propaganda. BBC' takes an obscure practices of a few thousand tribals & generalizes it as an example of how women are ill-treated in India. Also do note the usage of word 'branding' for Tattooing- Now Indians are misogynists who even brand their women. SJWs & feminists are triggered & India's image has been tarnished. BBC has achieved it's target.

20.JPG

Anyway adding this so no one would argue that bbc has used the word 'brand' with a 'good intention'...

21.JPG

Hardly matters. BBC is a British organization, paid by British people & have a large, loyal viewership in the UK who treat it as a 'beacon of truth'. (quoting a British guy on Quora)

So BBC is a better representative of British opinion of than you.

zebra7, Angel Eyes and ni8mare like this.
  9. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Complete garbage. The funding is not by choice as I've explained. You pay a license to have a TV.

I doubt that. I've been in the majority in all the recent elections and referendums. The BBC's view has not.

10. GSLV Mk III

Country Flag:
    India
    And what about the viewership?

11. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Nobody watches the news from start to finish, surprisingly we flick channels.

What about the fact they're against Brexit and 52% of the population are for it?

4.9m people watch the channel 4 news in the UK and 16m watch the Great British Bake-off to put things in perspective. The news you get is BBC India too, which is not what we even get here. India only gets mentioned here if an MP visits.

12. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

that has changed. Now most people in Briatin want another referendum to reverse brexit and facebook etc. is filled with posts of how ordinary britishers feel they made a massive error of judgement.

13. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    That's just what the BBC wants you to think.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2017/05/12/forget-52-rise-re-leavers-mean-pro-brexit-electora/

Everyone one facebook tells the truth don't they? What you have is remainers pretending to be leavers who've changed their mind. Even Catalonia wants out now.

Why do you think no other governments are holding referendums on it? The EU's imperialist colours are beginning to show.

14. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

no this survey has inbuilt biases to misrepresent. EU is doing fine and is emerging as the new superpower block of the world. Filled with democracy and good sense, the Brexit has now shown how much more superior EU is without you.

15. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    How do you work that out?

The EU filled with democracy? Sorry, I can't stop laughing. A democracy that has all but banned referendums and is forcing sovereign states like Poland and Hungary to do things they don't want to do.

Superpower block? Pfft. It has 50% more people than the US, but the US has a 50% higher GDP. More like Soviet Union 2.0. In fact, no, the Soviet Union was far better organised, by comparison, the EU is an array of disparate states hamstrung with bureaucracy.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.