Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

what if a woman marries a .............

Discussion in 'The Big Adda' started by GUNS-N- ROSES, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skull and Bones

Skull and Bones Doctor Death Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    That's an epic observation, Sir.

2. USMC48th

USMC48th FULL MEMBER

He can administer her some nitrous oxide cut the oxygen and full blast N2O, she passes out then he can check her ass. Then he can prep the access in #19 locate the medial canals and the distal canal and work crown down . While keeping her rack under a close watch through his lupes. Irrigation is key. Sodium hypochlorite baby.

2 people like this.
  3. USMC48th

USMC48th FULL MEMBER

I knew a dentist here in cali who took the dental exam to a whole new level. Let's just say breast exam was a routine for 5 years. He fooled gorgeous women into thinking American dental association has required dentists to start examining breasts. Needless to say he was caught...idiot

4. GUNS-N- ROSES

GUNS-N- ROSES Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    dont get too graphic buddy. some of us might feel nostalgic

5. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    hahaha ... ur filling Dr.S head with ideas ... not good :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... now if a dentist is arrested in BHUBANESHWAR we'll know who he is .... :haha:

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  6. USMC48th

USMC48th FULL MEMBER

Maybe you guys can help me. I'm seeing a really beautiful Indian girl. She's 26. She's going to nursing school and she also is very fit and athletic. She was born in Mumbai, at age of 12 she moved to Fiji with her family. Then when she turned 18 they moved to Calif....her dad hates me. He thinks I'm a murderer because I served in marines. He calls us licensed murderers, or when he found out I also joined the force recon he called me filthy blood hound. I guess his daughter is too much of a daddys girl. Her mom loves me. She thinjs I'm a great guy. What can I do to chsnge this mans ideas about me?

7. USMC48th

USMC48th FULL MEMBER

Let me give you the sample conversation we had yesterday on the phone. So I guess he just found out I was a force recon . Daddy, he's a force recon thingy and he's soo hot.....I'm just imagining that part....I called and up till yesterday i was the licensed murderer, yesterday at 16:00 he picks up the phone and says well hello there hopless romantic, what do u want? I said, I just wanted to say hello and see if you guys wanted some cherries? Listen to me you filthy blood hound dog, just because you typed in India in Wikipedia doesn't qualify you to date my previous, click......

8. USMC48th

USMC48th FULL MEMBER

He has a friend in India. Hus friend has a 40 year old son. This guy wants ti marry her. She thinks he is too nerdy and controlling. She's in love with me. Her dad tells me my friend also served in Indian army, he will kick you behind because he is a real warrior not like you. He says marines are weak and stupid and murder people. What can I say to this man?

9. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Go for the MOM and daughter and father will follow.

2 people like this.
  10. satya

satya Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

^^^ USMC 48th your story is the same found in typical indian movies :rofl:
    So maybe you should try going by the movies style and script then.

11. The enlightened

The enlightened Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

I guess, the best possible way for you to get your girl would be destroy the villain, rescue the girl and more importantly stop watching so many bollywood movies.

12. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    @USMC48th,
    surviving the in-laws is more difficult than surviving outlaws.
    Outlaws are WANTED but in-laws are NOT WANTED. I have survived 22 yrs of marriage following the golden dictum that always be very respectful to your mom-in-law and give her gifts more often than you would to your GF or wife. Once you do that, you will be most sought after son-IN-LAW. Not wanted and free to live your life as you want.

13. USMC48th

USMC48th FULL MEMBER

Does that mean I should pop out from back of the bushes and sing to her with my arms waving and eyes closed?

14. mikhail

mikhail 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

why mate:nono:!i will die of thirst if i don't drink a couple of bottle of King**her strong in the week end.i think you should also drink atleast 2 bottles every week,then you will definitely remain happy all throughout the week:yes4:

15. mikhail

mikhail 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

me too sir:partay:!i just wish someday we'll get to buy somras bottles from local daru shop!i have read that somras was a very strong drink and had a Godlike taste:secret:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.