Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

What should be the strategy of India against China in the war?

Discussion in 'Defence Analysis' started by Parmar Rajput Warrior, Aug 24, 2017.

1. YarS

YarS Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    I dunno. As for me, you can use them to protecting border with China, or use to crush riots in Kerala (or any other part of India), or send into Syria to protect Indian interests. Are they loyal to Kargil or to New-Delhi?

Sorry, guru, I'm a stupid Barbarian, I know nothing about India, and all my questions are stupid. What exactly I should to stop posting?

2. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    ".... and I can run in armour, with weapon, ammo and full equipment..." How long?
    And how many ordinary Indians can do it?

3. kaku

kaku Major Technical Analyst

Loyal to Kargil? WTF that even mean?
    Watch these videos before commenting anything, you dont know 1% about India.

@Hellfire @nair Please start moderating this thread.
    [/Quote]

Yes you are stupid, and you are barbarian. You are directly attacking on basic principles of Indian Army and Republic of India, sorry we are not Russia. You should recommend such things to your fellow citizens.

And yes, You should stop posting if you are willing to continue this trend.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    YarS likes this.
  4. kaku

Indian Army select people from ordinary men.

5. Hellfire

Hellfire Devil's Advocate Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    zebra7, nair and Agent_47 like this.
  6. old driver

old driver IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    China
    How can I say anymore.i replied 3 sentences,I am wonder if is you are blind or why you can not see the middle sentence ?dam

YarS likes this.
  7. zebra7

zebra7 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Which bicycle ???☺☺☺

8. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    I know. What are minimal requirentments for candidats in the Indian Army?
    For example, in Russia, if candidate can not run 3 km for 14 min 30 sec, nobody will even try to make from him a soldier.
    [​IMG]

9. kaku

You mean from Sainik schools?

10. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    I mean if leaders and people of Kargil will be buyed and/or corrupted by China and will want to join China (Crymean scenario), what will they do? Most of "Ukrainian" soldiers in Crymea had continue service in Russian Army.

Sure. That's why I'm here. I want to know more about India.

No-no-no! Army is a part of society, and I don't want to have another Russia, at least becouse our planet is too little for India-as-Russia.

Sorry for my English, but I don't want recommend anything, at least becouse I know nothing. Yes, here in Russia we have many books about past wars with China and about potentional future wars with her.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We have many plans of crushing China, but most of them means genocide and heavy economic losses. We preffer peace and anti-American alliance.
    I hope that together - Russia+India+China we can establish new worlds order and crush USA and EU.

What exactly I should stop posting?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  11. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    No. I mean ordinary men and women, who want to join Army. They are examined, aren't they? What are minimal requirentments for joining Army?

12. zebra7

zebra7 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    You seems healthy, big muscular guy and fit since better feed with more energy giving food, then I am pretty sure you can put one finger in one of your Nostril and take out from the other. Or put your head bending down between your legs and blow off all candles in one GO at your back.

May be one day I could do that, after consuming energetic food and Vodka like Russian.

YarS likes this.
  13. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    1.6 km or 1 mile for selection. Timing is based on who arrives first. This is only for preliminary selection.
    Later they make you run 10 km during training most times.

YarS likes this.
  14. kaku

So what you think from where 1.2 million volunteer army coming from? From heaven?

It's good if such suggestion come from a country which don't follow National Service/Conscription.

This is entirely hypocritical for Russians to suggest Indians in such topics.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ervice-tensions-Putin-West-continue-rise.html

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  15. kaku

Again India is not Russia. Crimea situation can only happen in Russia and no where else. And one must laugh on this.

You really dont know what happening outside Russia.
    You are not trying to.

Firstly, India is republic. I dont know Russians even know the meaning of this word.
    Again Indians neither speak russian, nor we have any interest in understanding past wars of Russia.

And as for Russia+India+ China, you living in la la land. All 3 countries are ideologically different.