Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

What should be the strategy of India against China in the war?

Discussion in 'Defence Analysis' started by Parmar Rajput Warrior, Aug 24, 2017.

1. YarS

YarS Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    Really we preffer another ways for demonstration. Something like dances.

Drinking Vodka is always good.
    [​IMG]

sangos likes this.
  2. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    @YarS Some mods here are arrogant, downright unclassy. Indians are not at all like that, if you met someone you would know, people are very understanding and would acknowledge that you are from a far away land, unfamiliar with the demography, and instead of criticizing you on slights would just point you in the right direction and applaud you for an insight and interest that is unseen among so many other foreigners. I hope you stay in the forum and ignore the unwanted. There are many members worth discussing here, they just don't login as often. Please don't be offended, the jerks are exceptions, I hope you don't take them serious and don't get offended :)

Karnan, Angel Eyes and YarS like this.
  3. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    Thank you, brother. That's what I exactly want to know.

Karnan and Veeran like this.
  4. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Karnan and YarS like this.
  5. Golden_Rule

Golden_Rule Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Very inspiring video. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  6. mirage

mirage 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    怎么了, 你没玩过了下棋吗 , 以前有面对面, QQ 也有这个游戏, 我感觉奇怪 如果 你说你不会下棋 。 你多大了? 是在中国吗 ?

old driver, YarS and Dagger like this.
  7. A_poster

A_poster Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

China was stronger than us in 2005 and it is stronger than us in 2017. That is why we should refrain from liberating Tibet for now.

But China ,due to its economic and political system, would suffer a massive recession (which it is trying to stave off) and internal turmoil like USSR, someday. That would be the perfect time to liberate Tibet by force. We need not declare war, just send soldiers to eliminate whatever ragtag formation that have not yet been withdrawn from Tibetan plateau.

Why do you think we have Special Frontier Force? If not to start an insurgency in Tibet, then what else is their purpose?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    TrueGR!T likes this.
  8. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    Humans are humans. In Russia, in China, in India, in Pakistan. Everybody have their own interests (economical, political, cultural, religiouse, etc...) They can be loyal to government or unloyals, remember Mahabharata or any other examples from Indian history.

I know a little, but there is a question of labels and analogies.
    It's austerity of brain efforts.
    What is J&K - "Indian Chechnya" or "Pakistan's Crymea"?
    I'm here.

Of course, we know.

Some of Indians know Russian, and usually forum is a place for conversation about knowledge.

It is not a problem for cooperation - economical, political, military. What do you know about SCO?
    [​IMG]

Angel Eyes and Karnan like this.
  9. Karnan

Karnan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    @YarS You are showing a lot of restraint. Thank you for your patience. No Nation is perfect, Including both India & Russia. I wish everyone does proper debating, instead of fighting over different opinion. Also as @Veeran said, hope you stay in the forum.

YarS likes this.
  10. Vyom

Vyom Captain GEO STRATEGIC ANALYST

Dear Dimitri,

It is not correct to extrapolate Russian thought to India, that is not how it works. We have our reasons to fight and not to fight, we go back about 5000-8000 years civilizationally, when most Russians haven't even discovered how to cook Reindeer meat or distill Vodka. So yeah we are quite different we value prosperity and not absolute root less destructionism, and the nihilistic tendencies that Russians suffer from, you see despite being humans we have different interests.

Of-course global alignments more out of the needs of mutual interests, not pointless vendetta of the Russian state, which atleast gives it a reason or a cause to exist. But got to give to the Russians as they are at-least better than the Petridish Culture of US of A any way. but given the technological development that has taken place since the end of cold war, US is out of enemies but at the same time its problems has just manifested in one form or another...

YarS and Agent_47 like this.
  11. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    Sorry, my name is Yaroslav.

I mean, that potentionaly leaders and population of J&K, or Tibet, or any other region of any other state can choose way of independence (or joining to another state) becouse of economical reasons.
    First way to be attractive to people - is to be rich. I hope we can became rich together.

12. zebra7

zebra7 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    That raised one question, how much you know, about J&K, before typing all this stuff and comparing it with Chechnaya, because Once UN President who was pointing finger over India, over human voilation issues, could not point out Kashmir, on the Indian map, when asked by an Indian media person.
    My suggestion, do some research on J&K state, plus POK (Pakistan occupied Kashmir), its geographical, religious, and social structure and the economical conditions, a good hint its economy is Tourism and export (Dry fruits, apples and Kesar, handycraft material).

13. sangos

sangos Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    You have me @Vodka:biggthumpup::russia:

YarS likes this.
  14. old driver

old driver IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    China
    第一,我是不会下棋。第二我确实觉得围棋很难。第三我不下围棋不代表中国人都不下。如果你觉得中国人都会下棋那你就too young too simple le

15. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    Really I know very little about J&K.
    I know it's a region in India, high in mountains (higher than in Chechnya), there are many Muslims (as in Chechnya) part of them are proxies of Pakistan, part are proxies of UK, some of them want to join Pakistan (separatism as in Chechnya). Particularly it's occupied by China, particularly by Pakistan. There are some disorders, but most of them are very peaceful as Indian suppression of them (much more peaceful than even in Chechnya). Also there were some transborder incidents (wars) between India, China and Pakistan, but nothing too serious.
    From economic reasons (as for me) most interesting is building roads. Good roads mean good profit for local populations.