Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Why Anna Hazare is wrong and Lok Pal a bad idea.

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by shans, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Can anyone tell me the Criteria on the basis of which the
    Members of Civil Society will be selected.

Since, all the present members wont remain in lokpal forever.
    Anyone, Any Idea about this ??

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  2. theeternallaw13

theeternallaw13 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

i too have this ques in ma mind.....
    after all they would be ordinary human and money,sex and wine are human's weakness but then anna says that there bill is strong enough to track and eliminate the corrupt officials working under the jlb....
    and we also have strong reasons to believe anna after all he has one of the best law makers like shantibhushan's,ips officer kiran bedi,irs arvind kejriwal and the list goes on...................

but still it's kinda nervous situation for me and i can;t decide whether to support anna or not???

3. Galaxy

Galaxy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

He never said 100% corruption will vanish. He said repetitively corruption will reduce by 60%-65%.

If Government Lokpal bill comes, It will not make 1% difference.

4. @speaks

@speaks Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Then some day someone will say that to end the corruption 100% in India lets bring back the Britishers and abolish the whole India as an independent country, will make India corruption free as it will be of Britons then. And pseudo intellects will starting barking the tone....

Check your basics man...

5. @speaks

@speaks Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Don’t fall for the miracle cure that is being offered. Corruption must be fought differently and it’s not easy.
    Lokpal bill: Necessary, but not sufficient - Economic Times

Alternative to lokpal is to kill all the common people of India. And lets the politicians do whatever they want.

You have posted a Blog...here are my answers: How was Hong Kong corruption killed? « SeekerBlog
    How corruption disappeared from Hong Kong? | Sumit Gupta (aka sumit4all)

I am sure this guy doesn't know the ABC of Economics.

A nice fairytale...its like lets teach everyone stealing is not good and one day no one will steal.

Cant find the words for this stupid reasoning, now you people figure out this kind of guys are getting Engineering degrees, must be by bribing and cheating.
    But if a Pilot can design an aircraft and if a doctor can discover a drug that product will definitely be great.

I think he is the one who need to study both the bills and i would like to suggest him please read good newspapers and unbiased tv channels.

Whats your right way???

He want these to be imperfect...he must be a criminal.

Please read Animal Farm. and study what a democracy all about and why Bhagat singh, Subash, Azad has laid their life.

12. Why is fasting illegitimate when Mahatma Gandhi used it in our struggle for independence from the British?
    There is a huge difference in context between 26th January 1950 when the Constitution of India came into force and the time before it.

Mahatma Gandhi used civil disobedience against laws imposed on India by the British government (They were the Governing authority that time).
    Completely rubbish argument
    Here this guy is questioning the intentions of Mr. Gandhi!!!

With the formation of the Republic of India on 26 January 1950, things changed profoundly. All Indians have a say in how laws are made and how they are implemented. We can amend or repeal laws that we do not like. There is, of course, a method to do this, which must be followed. These are the constitutional methods that Ambedkar referred to in his grammar of anarchy speech. When constitutional methods are available, there is no case for non-constitutional methods like satyagraha or hunger strikes.
    I agree at this point there is no equivalence as our own people are looting the nation and some of us are advocating them.

Source : The Acorn » FAQ: Why Anna Hazare is wrong and Lok Pal a bad idea

I can bet anyone this guy is definitely from a lower cadre of Con-grass hoppers

6. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Anyone got answers to these questions ??
    Does LPB has any such provisions in it.

7. Rudrakx

Rudrakx Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Beyond corruption

8. shans

shans 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

The ideology of Anna H is good, however I detest the idea of a parallel government running alongside. And that's what a lokpal would do.

Instead of removing the dirt of corruption by being outside the system, I believe we need to be a part of this system and root it out. Since the youth of the country has backed him, Anna H could have motivated these youngsters to join government institutions in exceedingly large numbers.

See, I believe to make a strong structure, the foundations must be solid to withstand any upheaval. So once the foundations of these government institutions becomes solid, with more and more youngster joining these institutions Corruption would slowly but surely be rooted out.

A parallel government would serve as check to this disease but may not be a solution to kill it.

9. kalkibhagwan

kalkibhagwan BANNED BANNED

here's a reson why lokpal bill makes sense

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  10. gopangaligopang

gopangaligopang REGISTERED

he can not do any thing

11. gopangaligopang

gopangaligopang REGISTERED

ana hazary should work like adhi in pakistan

12. Ankitgupta116

Ankitgupta116 REGISTERED

Dude.....its right that there is too much laws and rules in India
    which should be first removed BUT
    it couldn't be removed by this corrupt government...
    SO for this Jan Lokpal Bill should come into act...
    and after which these rules will be automatically changed...!!

thank You!!
    contact me on fb: ankitgupta116@gmail

13. shans

shans 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

I had written a post on another thread on the same issue. I m just pasting the same here .....

I fail to understand why an ideology is always mistaken as the correct approach and countries have tried practicing the same albeit quite unsuccessfully. Marxism is one example of a failed ideology. So is Anna's approach to cleanse the vermins plaguing our country. In simple words, resorting to build a new system (Jan Lokpal) to keep tab on the current system only adds to the woes of bureaucracy.

And then who decides who runs the Jan Lokpal after Anna, what credentials or authority will that person have. Will he be someone who would be ready to uphold the moral and ethical values so needed to run such a system. Can the herd mentality answer such questions with certainity.

What was required was to change the system from inside out. Knowing well, that this process requires time and considerable effort.

Anna's movement and hunger strikes, sounds good, feels good and looks good too but on an ideological level only. Beyond that it is just like holding a gun on the ruling party's head and asking them to perform their task.

I have always believed that to get 100% success rate in any given task the commitment should come from inside . And thats why my point again that the system should change from inside, brought about by the common man by joining various government, administrative and political services as available. Only then can a true change happen. IDEOLOGIES WON'T

14. WARrior

WARrior 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

simple question.

All entities are entailed to lokpal. who is lokpal entailed to ? who will take care da fact that lokpal doesn't get corrupt.

1 person likes this.
  15. Veer

Veer 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

So what Suresh kalmadi was fighter pilot fought with pakistan.

Suresh kalmadi have build sports infrastructure all over country, hosted a successful CWG games. Apart from it he have work hard for pune.

Suresh kalmadi is responsible for ending draught of medels for India and now the way is up.

Suresh Kalmadi recipient of eight medals in his career by Indian air Force.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.