Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Why are India's air force planes falling out of the sky?

Discussion in 'Indian Air Force' started by HMS Astute, Oct 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sam2012

sam2012 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Thanks this shows your frustration hence getting into personal attack , truth is always bitter lol

Im happy to be illiterate rather than being a terrorist sponsor and trainer

Coming back to war criminal part you people are war criminals and massacre maniacs eg: jalianwalabagh and many NATO campaign on pretext of Weapon of mass destruction

2. HMS Astute

HMS Astute BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Falkland Islands (malvinas)
    Oh not this again. The level of stupidity and ignorance you have expressed is just astonishing. Listen, MMRCA or whatever does not mean shit to my daily life and i am not the prime minister of the United Kingdom. Typhoon or whatever deal they have is irrelevant to me. I don't work for the BAE Systems nor the government. So, i have no reason to cry over this or that like an ignorant person like you may assume.

No. My wealth is from my job (dad's transport company and hotel business) and my family. Nobody in my family has ever been to India to nick your wealth, let alone during the colonial days. One thing sure though is that the ridiculous amount of Indian immigrants taking British jobs all over the country every day without going back to India even after the end of their visas and work permits.

Not my concern and i don't know anyone works for the MI6.

3. sam2012

Country Flag:
    India

No one asked about your bio data this shows your immatured malnutrition behaviour I feel pity on you. Go and drink boost

Send those immigrants back you will become more rich lol

Mi6 is your rogue country establishment you disown it??

Same way we can buy russian plane and end up ramping in some village it should not be your concern we know how to handle it you and your american half brothers should know your role and shut your mouth better worry about your terrorist uncles in middle east

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  4. Zeus_@21

Zeus_@21 Major SENIOR MEMBER

Can't we keep it cool??? Let's discuss, not scold each other. You people are mature enough. ;)

5. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Guys personal and Scathing remarks are for lamers...
    Please avoid getting personal, btw history is what is it it cannot be changed nor erased. But live in the current world. And please put forth your remarks on the concerned topic.

Mature people always try to find common grounds to discuss... Else it is not a discussion. Get back to discussion.

Zeus_@21 likes this.
  6. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

Rofl, you has answer of everything, na? Dont make a mockery of yourself.

7. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    India's admiration of the USSR, has brought it a lot of trouble, from ineffective government owned mononoplies such as HAL, to Maoist terrorist and flying coffins as well as blind tanks.

8. HMS Astute

HMS Astute BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    What do you expect! India can't even make it's own trainer jet or light fighter jet.

9. Zeus_@21

Zeus_@21 Major SENIOR MEMBER

For your kind information. LCA's are under series production. So, you can cut that crap.

10. HMS Astute

HMS Astute BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Before you start serious production, get a few of them working properly first, because you don't want all of them fall down from the sky whilst flying with no enemy in the air. Many people have agreed with it.

India working on Mach 25 Hyperplane for long range targets

11. sam2012

Country Flag:
    India
    Again this is the reason why I call you cartoon LCA is good for our airforce again it falls off from ground or never flies it is our problem why you are worried

We are happy with low quality soviet planes and LCA we don't need expensive duds which has no spares supply and remain grounded and canibalized

12. Averageamerican

Country Flag:
    United States
    With a GE engine until then its just a poor glider.

13. HMS Astute

HMS Astute BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    OMG that's harsh man.

14. Averageamerican

Country Flag:
    United States
    This Is Going To Piss Off The Russians
    by James Dunnigan

India is seeking new sources of spare parts for its vast array of Russian military equipment. Any reputable supplier can bid, as long as they aren't Russian. This new policy is the latest example of the growing rift between the Indian military and their chief supplier of military gear for over half a century. While India has been generally satisfied with the cheap, but rugged and effective[​IMG] Russian weapons, there has been less satisfaction with the quality and timely delivery of spare parts. India also accuses Russia of jacking up prices after deals had been made. Decades of complaints from India have not changed the situation much.
    India has tried manufacturing its own spare parts, but that has not worked out well, despite the fact that India manufactures many Russian systems under license. But some types of parts require manufacturing skills that India has not achieved yet. This became public eight years ago when India sought reasons why so many of their Russian warplanes were crashing. India lost 250 MiG-21s to accidents between 1991 and 2003. When consulted, Russia pointed out that India had insisted on manufacturing many of the spare parts needed to keep MiG-21s operational, and many of these parts were not manufactured to Russian specifications. While Russia does not have a reputation for making the highest quality equipment, their standards are often higher than India's. It's no secret that much of the military[​IMG] equipment made in India is pretty shabby by world standards.
    But India has cash, and has no qualms about getting quality spares from any source that can deliver them. There are, in fact, firms in many nations (Israel, China, several in Eastern Europe) that produce, or can produce, these spare parts. India is seeking such suppliers, and will probably get all the quality, affordable[​IMG], spares it needs. As a bonus, the Russians will be highly pissed off.

15. sam2012

Country Flag:
    India
    Have we not paid for GE-404 and 414 engine?? We haven't taken those engines through soft loan like others

Let it be an just an target aircraft it fits our bill like F-35 suits you people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.