Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Why did Mahatma Gandhi Manipulated Shloka of Bhagwat Geeta ??

Discussion in 'Education & Research' started by NKVD, Sep 27, 2017.

?

Why did Mahatama gandhi used incomplete version of shloka of bhagwat geeta ??

1. To make himself Icon to be worshipped by people

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
  2. Political gains And vote bank politics

10 vote(s)
    43.5%
  3. other reasons

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  1. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    I did not forget the title of the post. I have always been against Gandhi and called him a stooge/agent of Britain who cheated Indians. The main reason for distorting our ancient wisdom contained in our shlokas was to fool the people of India who even today consider our ancient wisdom to be the finest in the world including the so called Dalits. Gandhi fooled one and all. I want the people to debate Gandhi and his politics/decisions openly but its impossible. You can call Mata Durga a prostitute in this nation in the name of freedom of speech but you can't debate about Gandhi and his role in freedom struggle.

mirage likes this.
  2. Satendra kumar

Satendra kumar FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Fiji
    Bhagwan Geeta is a puranic verse,a holy book narrated by Gods,Godess,Deva,Devi's,Ausarus,about the demonic world,taking the righteounsness path of mankind.Mahatma Gandhi as a human being learned from the puranic holy puran to take the same path of Bhagwat Geeta.