Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Why Prime Minister Narendra Modi has already won the demonetisation gambit

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by anant_s, Nov 18, 2016.

1. BlackOpsIndia

BlackOpsIndia Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Jumping to conclusion? You announced the result in the very first post, remember? we Indian are so corrupt, that we keep losing war to foreigners due to corruption.

There is a difference between bribe and power, it is common practice in most wars to deflect the opposition main leaders by promising them higher power after winning war, this is not corruption.

You did say overpopulation lead us to be more corrupt, even proposed it as "logic", I show you above there is nothing like that, your home made logic didnt bother to check some number before saying so.

You are generalizing from very 1st post that we Indian are most corrupt, that it is in our culture and the reason why foreigners won the wars and what not, now after people started asking you about facts you are retracting, backing off from everything.

Bitter Melon likes this.
  2. Levina

Levina Guest

BRIBE!
    Thats the word.

My POV!
    Accept it or reject it, i dont care.

Who said I've retracted?
    All i expected was you to assimilate the relationship between over population and corruption.
    upload_2016-11-20_14-59-15.png

But you dont budge. :lol:

3. Kalmuahlaunda

Kalmuahlaunda Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Meanwhile Kejriwal :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BlackOpsIndia, anant_s and Levina like this.
  4. BlackOpsIndia

BlackOpsIndia Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Before:
    After:
    Interesting! What should I say this? Hypocrisy? nahh, its just my POV, so what its without facts, or homework or contradict my own logic I can still blabber my way out. Next time before you teach others to do homework better ask that question yourself first, or how about your own quote below:

I told you your posts reflects a lot about your history knowledge and theory so I deleted my post, didnt want to engage , enough time is wasted even after deleting that post.

5. Levina

Levina Guest

Buddy would you pls read my signature?
    Now, you can not force me to gulp down your POV. Can you?
    Nor am I forcing you to accept my theory.
    We are getting nowhere with this discussion. Like you said "enough time is wasted". Lol

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2016