Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

WikiLeaks cables: Rahul Gandhi warned US of Hindu extremist threat

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Osiris, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Ghost or not I have no intention of letting the smoke of Right wing Radicalism Choke my nation.....

2. Coltsfan

Coltsfan <b>SENIOR MEMBER</b> SENIOR MEMBER

The Hindu : News / National : CBI grills RSS leader Indresh Kumar

What is Muslim Rashtriya Manch? Is it some sanghi organization?

3. RoYaN

Sounds a bit dojjy....

4. illuminatidinesh

illuminatidinesh 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

couldnt do a S****T about the important radicalism that has killed thousands in this country and talking.....

5. RoYaN

So Now you classify radicalism based on Importance hu????
    So where is the list and where does RWR fit in to that list.....

6. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

And the same "gang of thieves" or "gang of saints" has made judiciary responsible for the administration of Justice.

7. RoYaN

What is the point yo are trying to raise?????????

8. DaRk KnIght

Point was simple. Citizens chose some people to run the country and few people were made responsible for administration of Justice. So you have to follow the rule book.

At Present Purohit and others are not declared guilty by Indian Courts. So cant count them as terrorist.

9. Coltsfan

Coltsfan <b>SENIOR MEMBER</b> SENIOR MEMBER

LOL really? Going by your logic, why make such a big deal of 2G scam? A Raja hasn't been proven guilty in a court of law.

10. DaRk KnIght

ROFL Really :rofl:

because you are not using same logic.....scam has been made and there must be investigation.....so you mean since congress is involved in the scam..there must not be investigation??

11. kalkibhagwan

kalkibhagwan BANNED BANNED

first of all the so called hindu extremism if even it exists.. doesnt advocate killing of non hindu of any sort... it is nothng but a retalliation act to tackle growing anti hindu sentiments.... the media in this case too has played an important role of making up false allegations of hindu extremism...as far as i know BJP and RSS are political parties not terrorist organisations... anyone can go in and check out what their plans are.... so this just a blind allegations and please dont be so ignorant!!! if hindus were such extremists India wud have been a hindu country years ago... also the amount of islamic terrorism happening in India as well as all over the world is far greater and complex than that of the so called right wing extremism.... this is another motive of congress to divide and rule ... bcoz if u ignore BJP for extremist factors obviously the party left behind is congress so it will get the votes of secular ppl..... also tell me the name of one muslim majority country that is secular, provides reservation for non muslims and treats them equally.... anxiously waiting for ur answer.... i dont think protecting a culture from external as well as internal influence is called extremism... kashmiri hindus were kicked out of kashmir by muslims, millions of hindus and sikhs were killed during partition,vabde mataram is considered a hindu song but allah ke bande is sung by everyone... maybe ur media , newspapers and ur beloved congress never told u that islamic extremism is far more explosive and infact these incidents were quite cleverly swept under the carpet by ur own congressmen.. another point.. muslims have 40 countries reserved for them.. so the question of wiping out their culture language or literature is alomost impossible.. christians too have rome and surrounding countries as christian countries.... but what do sikhs have?? what do buddhists have?? what do hindus have?? ... their culture, language,literature is slowly being wiped out in the name of secularism.... if mecca can make itself secular , if rome can make itself secular then sure i wud totally agree with ur statement...

12. kalkibhagwan

kalkibhagwan BANNED BANNED

first of all the so called hindu extremism if even it exists.. doesnt advocate killing of non hindu of any sort... it is nothng but a retalliation act to tackle growing anti hindu sentiments.... the media in this case too has played an important role of making up false allegations of hindu extremism...as far as i know BJP and RSS are political parties not terrorist organisations... anyone can go in and check out what their plans are.... so this just a blind allegations and please dont be so ignorant!!! if hindus were such extremists India wud have been a hindu country years ago... also the amount of islamic terrorism happening in India as well as all over the world is far greater and complex than that of the so called right wing extremism.... this is another motive of congress to divide and rule ... bcoz if u ignore BJP for extremist factors obviously the party left behind is congress so it will get the votes of secular ppl..... also tell me the name of one muslim majority country that is secular, provides reservation for non muslims and treats them equally.... anxiously waiting for ur answer.... i dont think protecting a culture from external as well as internal influence is called extremism... kashmiri hindus were kicked out of kashmir by muslims, millions of hindus and sikhs were killed during partition,vabde mataram is considered a hindu song but allah ke bande is sung by everyone... maybe ur media , newspapers and ur beloved congress never told u that islamic extremism is far more explosive and infact these incidents were quite cleverly swept under the carpet by ur own congressmen.. another point.. muslims have 40 countries reserved for them.. so the question of wiping out their culture language or literature is alomost impossible.. christians too have rome and surrounding countries as christian countries.... but what do sikhs have?? what do buddhists have?? what do hindus have?? ... their culture, language,literature is slowly being wiped out in the name of secularism.... if mecca can make itself secular , if rome can make itself secular then sure i wud totally agree with ur statement...

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.