Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

With Bhopal Encounter, All Suspects Of Pune Blast Case Now Dead

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by Levina, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scorpionx

scorpionx REGISTERED

Country Flag:
    India
    This is an extra-judicial killing, as simple as that. They could have been caught alive easily given the circumstances known so far. If we are up to murdering every suspect of terrorism, what is the use of judiciary? Just scrap them off!!

PARIKRAMA, Levina, nair and 1 other person like this.
  2. R!CK

R!CK 2nd Lieutant REGISTERED

Country Flag:
    India
    I'm all up for killing terrorists right away once they are found guilty. But my personal opinion is that something is wrong somewhere. I hope I'm wrong, but for a country that hesitates to use gunships against Maoists, unarmed group of convicts getting shot dead right after a prison break seems not so convincing to me.

Good Day!

3. GuardianRED

GuardianRED Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    The jail Break needs to questioned.

One of the explanation give is that the fashioned keys out of Tooth Brush??? SERIOUSLY??? for Fun sake , lets say this can be done, whats stopping other prisoners doing the same??

4. AKD

AKD FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    IMG_20161104_151857.JPG
    According to dainik bhaskar bhopal
    http://epaper.bhaskar.com/bhopal/120/04112016/mpcg/1/

Levina likes this.
  5. randomradio

randomradio Colonel REGISTERED

What if they were armed as they say? Police in the US have killed kids because they were holding toy guns. Why should our police be put on a higher pedestal against escaped convicts?

Lion of Rajputana likes this.
  6. jha

jha 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Police's reaction is understandable. Slitting throat of a poilceman is bound to evoke such reaction. Enquiry should be held, but message has gone to intended audience. Opposition will keep crying foul and use this in upcoming elections, which will ultimately end up benefitting BJP.

Lion of Rajputana and Darth Marr like this.
  7. scorpionx

scorpionx REGISTERED

Country Flag:
    India
    Depends upon circumstances entirely. If suspect is threatening lives of public then police would take minimum risk to avoid casualties of public life. Here the suspects were in open field, hardly threatening anyone. By an overwhelming number of forces, capturing them alive was not impossible.

PARIKRAMA likes this.
  8. randomradio

randomradio Colonel REGISTERED

Escaped 'terror' convicts have to be dealt with harshly. Especially when they are armed with anything. Plus they even killed a guard.

Just last year, an American cop shot an unarmed escapee.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/new-york-prison-break/

No controversy in shooting an unarmed convict there, but here there is a controversy for shooting armed SIMI activists.

In the US, the convict committed a robbery just before getting shot. In India, the convicts committed murder before getting shot.

Keeping them alive would have unnecessarily politicized the issue in a worse way.

Apparently, three of them had escaped once before.

Would you like to risk your life doing that?

Lion of Rajputana likes this.
  9. scorpionx

scorpionx REGISTERED

Country Flag:
    India
    I don't care what Americans do. I simply don't support extra judicial killing when (as per information) suspects could have been caught alive and posing no threat to public life. Whatever crime they have committed, trial must be given in court under proper law and not by the wishes of some trigger happy policemen.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  10. Joe Shearer

Joe Shearer VETERAN MILITARY STRATEGIST

I regret your sentiments, and I deplore - not regret - your choice of words.

@Hellfire
    @PARIKRAMA

You are, according to the lexicon introduced to this forum by the certified patriots, both an anti-national and a libtard. There is no need to look at questions. Only lily-livered Liberals have any doubts when there might be intelligence reports, which, of course, we do not have the security clearance to see, that these are anti-nationals. An anti-national's friend is an anti-national.

So now the colours are out, the flags are flying.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2016
    Inactive, nair and scorpionx like this.
  11. Darth Marr

Darth Marr Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Convicts who are terror suspects for bomb blasts escaped prison while slitting the throat of a Police constable and you are surprised these people were killed ? And for an event there is basically no investigation about how can you even claim this this is an extra Judicial killing ? How can you be so sure of that bold statement ?.....sickulars will do anything to diss the govt. even if it means backing terrorists....you people are nauseating.

Meanwhile Liberals both here and outside the forum will cry for the simi terrorists while ignoring the dead police constable, they might even start claiming govt. killed the constable...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2016
  12. Joe Shearer

The stupidity and ignorance is real.

The court in question found that there was not sufficient evidence to draw up a chargesheet. There was no clean chit given, only the impossibility of a trial, given the destruction of evidence. That is not a clean chit. Your wishful thinking has made you create legal categories and put things in the mouth of a court that never existed.

This is the second time that you have used the word libtard.

You are manifestly unfit to be a moderator.

Victimhood is the assumption of an overwhelming majority that it is suffering oppression, even as it kills people out of court in encounters where everyone shot dead turns out to be unarmed.

13. Darth Marr

Darth Marr Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    They have been under imprisonment for months, Every morsel of information has probably been taken out of them...

14. Joe Shearer

Quite usual.

15. scorpionx

scorpionx REGISTERED

Country Flag:
    India
    You are unable to accept this as an extra judicial killing before any enquiry but you will promptly believe that they had escaped jail so easily and fired guns at cops when the statements of the police authority itself is contradicting. How fantastic!! And don't play your usual sickular nonsense with me. I am repeatedly saying that they should have been brought under the book of law. How unjustified this claim seem to you?

Inactive, PARIKRAMA and Joe Shearer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.