Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

With Bhopal Encounter, All Suspects Of Pune Blast Case Now Dead

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by Levina, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Shearer

Joe Shearer VETERAN MILITARY STRATEGIST

I am already under watch; the moderator of this space has pointedly informed us all who is moderating this. Therefore my answer is made on the understanding that it may not be possible for me to extend the conversation due to reasons beyond my control.

The accounts appearing in the newspapers and in the news media all are agreed that the group was caught on the edge of a sheer drop, that, in self-defence, or in defiance, or whatever, they threw rocks. They were unarmed. The radio reports show clearly that the officer in charge repeatedly asked his men to gun them down. There was no question of surrender, there was no question of asking for a surrender. Please read the records for yourself. If you wish to say that you approve of unarmed men, surrounded on all sides, being gunned down like animals*, I have nothing to add. But please say where you stand, rather than sheltering behind hypotheticals which do not apply here.

A hint: you can always justify your stand by saying that you have insufficient information, and what there is, has to be validated. I am sure we will all be understanding; nobody likes to be found to be opposing majority opinion, other than a few misfits. :D

* Even animals are not killed with such impunity as Muslims, in this country. In Kerala, a state with which even our lordly management has links, dogs were killed and paraded and the court objected. So now we know the hierarchy.

scorpionx and GuardianRED like this.
  2. Joe Shearer

Those are just attempts to divert attention from a cold-blooded massacre. There is nothing to these details but an attempt to equate this incident to something that might have happened, could have happened, should have happened but for the distortions of the libtard press, must have happened except that our journalists are crooks who are - what was it, Comrade Pandey? - Liberals themselves. Every variation will be trotted out; every attempt made to hold our Sanghi killers inviolate.

Inactive, scorpionx and GuardianRED like this.
  3. scorpionx

scorpionx REGISTERED

Country Flag:
    India
    There is a specific guideline in our Criminal Procedure Code on what to do in case of the person to be arrested resists arrest. CrPC 46 says,
    1. If such person forcibly resists the endeavour to arrest him, or attempts to evade the arrest, such police officer or other person may use all me ans necessary to effect the arrest.
    2. Nothing in this section gives a right to cause the death of a person who is not accused of an offence punishable with death or with imprisonment for life.
    Now, for the first part, all the eight accused were surrounded from three sides, first by villagers and then by cops. Behind them there was a 50ft cliff. There was no question of evading arrest, surrender was the only option. Only one long knife has been found so far and your point that under this circumstance they could not have been neutralized is plain hilarious. They were shot above waist. Does that mean anything to you?

Now for the second part. Two in particular, who were accused of a bomb blast were yet to be chargesheeted by the NIA. The charges against two other (at least what I could find so far on Internet) were not punishable with death or life imprisonment. If the reports are true, the Police had already determined to kill them in encounter without even giving minimum effort to force them to surrender. If this, as per you is not extra judicial killing then God help us.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  4. nair

nair Guest

Let us not forget a warden has been murdered.....

5. Joe Shearer

I think we would all like to know how. In a milieu where the police informer is shot down because he knew too much, is it quite so straightforward?

6. Grevion

Grevion Professional Think Troll IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    Not a very morning person, are you Joe??

7. nair

nair Guest

I thought only 8 were dead....... There is more? I did not know this

8. nair

nair Guest

Discuss the topic!!!!!! Not the Poster........

Inactive likes this.
  9. Joe Shearer

Try me in the evenings. I am mellow and forgiving.

If you believe that, there's this rather classy structure in Brooklyn I'd like to talk to you about. The owners have given me a confidential mandate to sell it for the best price, and the buyer could expect to make around $25 million, give or take a million. I'm charging a flat $1,000 fee for prospective buyers to view the mandate.

Inactive likes this.
  10. arbit

arbit 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Miss the forest and count the trees. Thats what it has all been reduced to by the entitled educated elites of this country.

11. Joe Shearer

A ban threat, I suppose? Sub-contracted?

Behind the verbiage, a lot of wriggling and twisting to get away from some very ugly words - cold-blooded murder. No forest, no trees, no entitlement, no education, no elite - just murder. The worst of crimes.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2016
  12. Grevion

Grevion Professional Think Troll IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    Hey mody! :smile:
    Why this thread was locked down?
    I think we can make all the counter arguments we want but personal attack or foul language is not allowed. @Levina

Why do you think the state police will kill the suspects. I know it's all a bit fuzzy but what leverage does the state have by killing them all.

Levina likes this.
  13. arbit

Country Flag:
    India
    They are MP cops. They probably deal with hardened criminals on a daily basis. How many hardened criminals have you seen lately. I had the opportunity to interact with a few in a setup. Believe me there is quite a big chasm between us 'civilised' people and them. It kind of opened my eyes.

Its all too easy to judge sitting from afar from a video, - oh there is a hill, so they can be surrounded. Did you check the diameter of the hill or the accessibility of it. Did you match it with the manpower and equipment of an average MP cop, who probably didnt want to die while trying to surround it and getting them to surrender.
    OR did you check their mental state when one of their colleague was murdered in cold blood.

Check the prison manual. It says you have the right to shoot an escaping prisoner. And let me remind you again, they killed a cop and had it coming.

What you are saying applies to a criminal (mostly) who wants to live, not a jihadi who might potentially try to take you down with him.

14. arbit

Country Flag:
    India
    On the contrary my reasoning is direct and out there. No wriggling and no twisting. Yes there has been a cold blooded murder of a police officer. A law enforcing agent who was doing a legitimate job.
    You don't try to escape by killing a cop and when your attempt is foiled, shout surrender. Simple as that.

Lion of Rajputana and Sathya like this.
  15. Joe Shearer

Nobody even shouted surrender, nor was surrender in the minds of the police. Read the radio transcript.

@nair

the post above yours,that you drew attention to, is this:

Please tell me how I should have linked this to your statement.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2016
    nair likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.