Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

With Bhopal Encounter, All Suspects Of Pune Blast Case Now Dead

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by Levina, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scorpionx

scorpionx REGISTERED

Country Flag:
    India
    Not for one moment be under the illusion that there is slightest intention in me to show sympathy for terrorists. The only difference between your thinking and mine, is that it should be court where judgement should be delivered and not by bullets fired out of emotions or political gains. If terrorists are to be shot this way, the law must be amended first. Then slightest objections won't be raised from me.

Inactive, Joe Shearer and Bregs like this.
  2. Bregs

Bregs Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    No doubt they were criminal terrorist but if law agencies will start killing criminals after releasing them from jail. then whats the difference between them law and terrorists. It would have been far better if they had been killed in encounter in first place before being arrested and tried instead of making them state guest

Inactive, Joe Shearer and scorpionx like this.
  3. arbit

arbit 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Thanks for the advice.
    What weakens the institutions apart from a law-enforcer deliberately breaking a law, a law-enforcer unjustly victimised for doing his duty.
    While UPA was going full steam trying to implicate Narendra Modi and Amit Shah in false encounter cases, immeasurable harm was done to the security apparatus of this country, IB and CBI became competing agencies instead of cooperating ones. Its a case study you might wanna look into.

This cuts both ways.

Discussion is a game two must play. I have offered my opinions and counters yours. If you believe them to be false, its your prerogative to ignore them or counter them. No one is forcing any one.
    What apparent narrative, the one of your own making? Show me the proof, before levelling such serious allegations.

The terrorists and murderes i.e. the SIMI members fired upon the police party. Did you see the distance between the policemen and the terrorists? They were throwing rocks? Legit.

You are entitled to your opinion, doesn't mean you are right the the rest of the folks will buy it.

Lion of Rajputana and Darth Marr like this.
  4. Darth Marr

Darth Marr Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Security agencies blamed for not preventing attacks, agencies blamed for preventing attacks, blamed for keeping terrorists as state guests, blamed for killing terrorists outright. WTF are they supposed to do sit down and start Sathyagraha,, ?

Lion of Rajputana likes this.
  5. scorpionx

scorpionx REGISTERED

Country Flag:
    India
    Hence proved, rational thinking and comprehension skills have never been the best forte of hardcore sanghis.

Bregs and Joe Shearer like this.
  6. nair

nair Guest

Wrong...... You are not understanding the point, the point is was it a extra judicial murder???

7. Darth Marr

Country Flag:
    India
    If Rational thinking means providing covering fire for SIMI terrorists in a defense forum, i want no part of it. We should just bend over and get blown to pieces...

8. scorpionx

scorpionx REGISTERED

Country Flag:
    India
    Comprehension skills. Underline that also.

9. Darth Marr

Country Flag:
    India
    How does it become extra Judicial murder when terrorists escape from prison killing a policeman ? These people are too dangerous to live...

10. Darth Marr

Country Flag:
    India
    Throwing out random words as a reply is quiet easy...

11. Darth Marr

Country Flag:
    India
    You are yet to answer my question, What is your evidence behind your allegation that this is a murder ?

12. arbit

Country Flag:
    India
    The righteous opinions that you are getting to read is not based upon facts. Thats a elusive bird my friend. A cellphone shot video is enough to convince the arm chair critics of the MURDEROUS intent of the police team.

We are on the same page then. Just don't pass judgement on the policemen and call them murderers like others here, unless you have undeniable proof.

Lion of Rajputana and Darth Marr like this.
  13. Darth Marr

Country Flag:
    India
    @nair @Levina if i go down this line of thought it is not going to be pretty...

Lion of Rajputana, arbit and Levina like this.
  14. nair

nair Guest

1) It is true that there were terrorists under trial
    2) It is true that these guys allegedly killed the warden of the jail
    3) It is true that they were dangerous guys
    4) It is also true from the video/audio that they were killed when they were trying to surrender.....
    We have a legal system and there is a reason for its existence......bending that system is not good for "US" Today it is SIMI Terrorists, Tomorrow it could be You and Me...... I am not proud of the professionalism of the our state police......

Bregs likes this.
  15. arbit

Country Flag:
    India
    Please don't be condescending to others just because they have a different point of view. Rational thinking and comprehension skills are not your exclusive forte.

Lion of Rajputana and Sathya like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.