Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

World top two stealth aircraft by year 2012

Discussion in 'Indian Air Force' started by Asfaq khan, Jun 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simplystupid

simplystupid Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

That was careful separation that was maintained between ISRO and defense establishment. Coming to US, US also said that WMD are there in Iraq. The technologies are derived, DRDO would not take so long to produce ICBMS after all they a rocket which can inject a satellite moon orbit.

2. Skull and Bones

Skull and Bones Doctor Death Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Mister strategist, ISRO launch facility is one of the most cheapest and most efficient launch facility in the world. Even European countries opt for ISRO than NASA or ESA.

3. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Captain SENIOR MEMBER

4 times or 8 times,it is yet to be evaluated -> It was you who evaluated it against F-22 go back and see.

And do you think there is no secret and new advanced technologies involved in PAK FA ?

If you believ US is doing mistake spending so much money, gentelman you are in wrong side Are you that sure :unsure: every one do have failures and problem and this may be that of US.

Others countries are still working on 5th generation fighters,US has inducted it on 2005 This is what INTEL did when they launched dual core just to overtake AMD in first release race.

World never heard of stealth helicopter but witnessed on OSAMA operation,RADAR couldnt catch it.And it is costly than EFT typhoon but it has proved its worth.
    Common world did not heard stealth heli but it was know to higher agents, And why do you think so it would cost more than $85 million if i am not wrong ?

ISRO,they are doing good job but doesnt have 100% sucess rate in launching satellite :rofl: :rofl: well they are not cooking chapati it's rocket science and show me one why has 100% success rate.

Failure of moon mison shows its defencies.So its not judicious if you compare ISRO with NASA in cost or technolgy NASA established well in 1960's when they US economy was good and income of americans increased more than 50 percent from last decade,

ISRO established well during 1970 do you know what we have been going through from 70 to 85 :frown: if not please check you will be amazed now, yet we are in this stage and we are proud.

Also ask some one what is the greatest achievement of human in recent moon missions and they will tell you and by whom. :wink:

4. simplystupid

Not sure why you call it is failure ? it is not failure even for NASA standards..... if you want check Hubble telescope history..... India lost contact of the its satellite which is accident not failure. No point in countering Mr. Asfaq khan

5. Asfaq khan

Asfaq khan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

ISI has strong inputs that DRDO and ISRO scientists are colabrating together in ICBM development,you are as misguided as like others.it is 3 stage missile just like PSLV,i was former employee of pak defence establishment so i knew how ths programme is going on.here they keep close eye on these projects.i have some interesting details about agni 5 project and soon i will post it

6. uptotrix

uptotrix Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Yeah...well, ISI never even had a weak input about a socalled tin laden living next to a military academy near the pak suburbs. They were either incompetent or having a one night stand with laden :laugh:

All these crackpot conspiracy theories are nice for movies and stuff. Deal with your problems first.

7. Varad

Varad Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Even if India is building an ICBM, it should not matter Pakistan. Agni-1 is enough for Pakistan. Don't need anything other than that.

8. simplystupid

My home intelligence service has inputs on Tata Nano -- it is same scientists / engineers who worked on Jaguar... Jaguar has engine, so does Nano. Jaguar has passenger seats, steering, breaks, head lamps etc... so does Nano. Tata engineers who worked on Jaguar are working on Tata Nano.......:woot:
    I have interest in PAK -- before posing any thing....

WTF if your religion is different
    WTF if your grand parents generation felt not comfortable live in India because they felt they will be dominated by hindus.. so they want separate home land
    WTF if your great great great great parents generation has converted to Islam.........

You are all same like us.. but why PAK has identity crisis, why PAK also always play secondary role to some self serving nation rather than it is own. Why does people of PAK not able achive what people of India is achieving... I guess these better topics to discuss.... Why does PAK compete with India in those areas.

India is moving away from PAK - India defense requirement drastically different from PAK and not centered around. There is growing tribe in India it who better ignore PAK and think more broader and global perspective. Any thing primary focus on PAK is waste of time / money because India as nation has to achive much more than showing PAK its place.

9. Asfaq khan

Asfaq khan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Laden was kept there by ISI to protect it from US forces,otherwise its funny to tell that ISI didnt know about laden<pakistan military academy is there,So neighbourhood is always in high survellianc,LADEN is US enemy not of pak.If US wouldnt have used stealth black hawk,laden would have remained still alive.Its not a conspiracy theory we also have strong proofs involving RAW links with wajirstan and baluchistan rebels.Do you think it is consipracy too.

10. Skull and Bones

Skull and Bones Doctor Death Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Your statement justified that Pakistan is a terrorist state, and is a hazard to international security.

If you really have proof about Raw's involvement with Waziristan and Balochistan, then prove it in some international arena like we proved Pakistan's involvement in 26/11. Foul crying in some defense forum won't help.

11. uptotrix

uptotrix Captain SENIOR MEMBER

India has a poverty rate of 27% and it is going down by 1% every year. I think you guys ought to focus on your country's development because it is on the verge of collapse.

12. simplystupid

India does not go with begging bowl when floods hit us........

But Mate you understood.... what is PAK significant achievements -- what is stopping you to reach your full potential. Instead deviating from the question to some other subject... why does PAK is doing so bad.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2011
  13. Mr.Ryu

You got it wrong my friend
    I have just quoted him in BOLD in my post thats all, i know even isro told its not failure and its greatest success and i did not even counter him on moon mission as it will be a waste.

14. Mr.Ryu

And to all this Asfaq khan is hijacking all threat with off topic post and i too was dragged in to it instead i must have been discussed on World top two stealth aircraft by year 2012 and now i realize and SORRY FOR THAT soon others will be too and he will be left in flames. bye Asfaq khan.

15. Mr.Ryu

And why is F 15SE silent eagle STEALTH ? and why the time frame 2012 to keep others out ?

I think PAK FA will be the best and piratical as its cost and technology is too good to resist.

Go Go FGFA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.