Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Writing on the wall for BJP, Cong

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by rcscwc, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

Only if they care to see and act.

Survey aftyer survey has brought out two major facts:

1. UPA/Cong is losing support steadily.

2. Modi is the first choice of the nation for PM.

I think, Cong and other sickulsr outfits will redouble their columny campaign against Modi. But the more they shout, the more the free publicity for Modi. Any effort by them to polarise the muslim votes might boomrang if BJP brings it out and tries to consolidate Hindu votes.

Rahul might get more support than any Cong leader, but pitted against Modi he loses in every survey.That when candidature of Modi is still not certain.

2. MudgilS

MudgilS REGISTERED

No doubt nation needs leadership of Likes MR. Narender Modi..... Shame on congress. people are now awaking up to their rights and started to recognise what is good and bad for them........ THANKS to NAA's movement....

3. true

true 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Sir,
    In Indian History we have only get 2 good prime minister :-Indira Gandhi and Atal Bihari Vajpai and third will Narendra Modi.

Jai Hind.:india:

4. rcscwc

Our sickuilars believe that an average Hindu is resentful for Gujarat riots. When it is made clear that they were a reaction to burning alive of kar sevaks, Hindus, sickualrs think a Hindu shrugs it off. That is the mistake they make.

1 person likes this.
  5. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    What these guys do not realise is that most hindus know the truth of these riots and have clearly seen thru the game being played by the electronic media and the likes of Teesta setalvad.

1 person likes this.
  6. ek_indian

ek_indian Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

You are underestimating PV Narasimha Rao. I think he is better than Indira Gandhi and equivalent to Atal ji.

7. rcscwc

Whenever people discuss the sad state of affairs [they do it everywhere, not on TV onl;y], first they utter choicest abuses against Cong. Then they look around and see a rudderless BJP. Peop-le are going to vote this party back to power unless it projects good, strong, dynamic leader. Who cares about Sushmas and Jaitly's in context of PMship? But Modi can galavanise BJP and fire up anti sickular voters. Again, an average Hindu is already resentful of a lop sided secularism. Can SP deliver 18% quota to muslims out of 27%. It will reduce OBC share by 2/3. Let it sink into the OBCs. Then they shall tear away the drums they beat for SP and beat their collective chest.

8. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

You make me scared of peniless retirement....(and I'm several decades away from that)

9. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

Just remove this UPA. This is an incompetent and corrupt government.

1 person likes this.
  10. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    who will come out to vote? I have always voted. Will you? Those idiots in mumbai will go to gate way of india with candles but will not come out to vote. Jatha praja, thatha raja. We deserve UPA only for the idiots that we are as a nation. Stop blaming MMS or the waitress. Its you and me who decide who will lead us.

11. true

true 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Sir,
    What about president rule.
    Jai Hind.:india:

1 person likes this.
  12. tunguska

I am always doing voting. Just one time I miss to put my valuable vote as I was outside country for tour in local election. But I was aware that who will win in my area. And I always encourage people to do voting. However you are right and I am agreeing with you that many of the middle class especially in urban area are not going for voting. And whole INDIA has to suffer for that. This government is prime example how can people had granted them second term.

13. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    IMO the partywise democracy is a failure for a nation like India which has traditions heaped in caste based loyalties. We need are a nation which is unfit for anykind of democracy. Caste will always overshadow the realities of the nation. In such a case what we need is a representative democracy wherein even the so called opposition is part of government. That will ensure represtation to all by a government which is 100% represntative.
    The so called majority govt is a sham as we have never had a true majority govt since 1952. All govts after tha have never represented the majority, what they did project was the majority within the overall minority.
    How can you explain that in UP the SP govt has been voted to power by people who are less than 32% of the electorate? A democracy must have compulsory voting as an act. Those who do not have the spot on the fingure must have the fingures chopped and should be declared the cheats and agents of the enemies.
    I am not asking anyone to vote for a particuler party but not voting should be declared a criminal act and an act equel to waging waar against the nation and trechery and punishment should be maximum.

1 person likes this.
  14. tunguska

Teesta Setalvad runs away when she got exposed on a TV debate on times now by Meenakshi lekhi of bjp on Gujarat Riot.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.