Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Yogi Adityanath On Fire

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by Paliwal Warrior, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paliwal Warrior

Paliwal Warrior Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Watch Yogi Adityanath on Fire today in LS

His debate skills, Speech Delivery, Agression,Expression, Hard hitting Points and unabashed proclamation of Hindutva

omya likes this.
  2. Bismarck

Bismarck BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    So? Is it a crime?

radioactive likes this.
  3. Bismarck

Bismarck BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    It is strange that when there are riots, the past government would use the word "Hindu" if hindu communitiy was involved (godhra etc) but would refrain from saying "Muslims" when the Muslims are the aggressors. You can read the reports even in many media about the recent riots in Saharanpur.

AccessDenied, omya and radioactive like this.
  4. radioactive

radioactive Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    how long will we fear that it will hurt a particular community feelings. what is the special sacred in them. its like dont call 'thief' to a thief it can hurt his sentiments. why this utmost respect to their sentiments and why this total bashing of majority sentiments.

omya and Sree like this.
  5. Zeus_@21

Zeus_@21 Major SENIOR MEMBER

It's the bloody congressi attitude. :D

omya and radioactive like this.
  6. Paliwal Warrior

:facepalm:

When I am praising him - (read teh words - Hard Hitting Point, On Fire )

u r asking - Is it a crime ?

7. Bismarck

Bismarck BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    The biggest problem in India now and with the world is that, Every country is trying to be POLITICALLY CORRECT. What it ends up doing is appeasing the few minorities so that they dont feel bad, and ignore the majority since they are part of it, The minoritiy in first generation feel protected, but the second generation starts to feel that the country is full of sissies and everyone is scared of them and they become bullies.

When it is about nation, there is no need to be Politically correct,

There was an example recently when a british serviceman was murdered in cold blood by two people from Africa (let me not tell you which community they belonged to), they chopped off the guys head in broad daylight without any fear, when there were many bystanders. How does such blatant crime take place in democracy? Now to top it all, the legal fees of the two criminals was more than £ 200,000 which were paid by the british government, and they were given a life imprisonment !!! Is this justice?

I agree that capital punishment is bad, but then some situations such as this when the criminals become bold and do anything since they are protected, should be dealt with. IT is important to protect the minorities but not at the cost of alienating the majority. This has what is happening in India

AccessDenied and Zeus_@21 like this.
  8. Bismarck

Bismarck BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Well your statement made me wonder, so I asked you a question !! I did not say anything to you, did I?
    I think it is time that INDIA becomes a nationalist country, secularism and democracy though are pillars, the base of these pillars is weak

omya likes this.
  9. Paliwal Warrior

its high time we took a stand and call a spade a spade

10. Bismarck

Bismarck BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Spade a spade, jack a jack and hence pappu ko pappu..
    spade ke badle shovel nahi chalega?

I do agree that we have to stop being politically correct and wondering who gets hurt, when you are in democracy, and with 1.25 billion sure there is someone going to get hurt with each sentence. Actually being "politically correct" is the new nomenclature of being ineffective and impotent and a classic reason for total inaction..

11. Zeus_@21

Live and let live! India is for her citizens. And everyone from every community should be able to live without any fear. It's up to us to make the environment conducive for growth and development. So, only the ones making chaos and inciting violence should be targeted.

Happy Independence Day in advance!! :india:

Paliwal Warrior likes this.
  12. Bismarck

Bismarck BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Live and let live works only when the other (who you refer to) also believes in the same. Did you see a movie called INDEPENDENCE DAY? In the movie, the president of USA does suggest the Alien that why dont we co-exist and progress together, and asks "what do you want us to do?" The alien replies "Die"

Thus Live and let live will work only if the other believes in the same ELSE, You are in stronger and dominant position to call the shots and also bold enough to take every required step to ensure self existence. Live and Let live does not really work if you try to ask from a weaker position.

Happy Independence day in Advance. :india::firing::tank::sniper:
    :tribaldance::tribaldance::tribaldance::tribaldance::tribaldance::tribaldance::tribaldance::tribaldance::tribaldance::tribaldance::tribaldance::tribaldance:

omya, radioactive and Zeus_@21 like this.
  13. Zeus_@21

Agreed!

14. radioactive

radioactive Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    u just spoke my mind. excellent.
    i want to live in peace and i think every normal person wants to live in peace and wants to do their routine work. i everybody should be free to do whatever he wants and practice what he believes within the legal framework. but the problem is when one community( i dont need to mention) when becomes majority starts doing shit.

15. omya

omya Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    who is jay bhim in the beginning ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.