Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Yogi Adityanath - Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister:

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Guynextdoor, Mar 18, 2017.

1. AbRaj

AbRaj Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I'm going to unite entire Hindu race under the umbrella of RSS.:mrgreen:
    And I'm offering you my deputy position in advance:biggthumpup:
    Hail Hitler

Levina likes this.
  2. Levina

Levina Guest

Free thinking rebellious Hindu woman is the last thing you will see heading RSS.
    Find a man to lead your organisation. Lol
    Btw you did not answer the 2nd part of my post about Yogi Adityanath.

3. AbRaj

Country Flag:
    India
    He is Idiot motor mouth. We call people like him"Dabang"
    Not a big deal. We have had rapist and murdere politicians too. He is punny compared to them

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    Levina likes this.
  4. Bhoot Pishach

Bhoot Pishach 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    People generally dont know what Hinduism is about.

But at the end of the day every body is Hindu because he is born as Hindu, AN ACCIDENTAL HINDU just as our first Prime Minister PUNDIT JWAHAR LAL NEHRU.

5. Golden_Rule

Golden_Rule Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

so is Modi Skeptism

6. AbRaj

Country Flag:
    India
    It was supposed to be a joke.

BTW RSS here in my locality is very accommodative type. Its more like group of people jogging in early morning , and doing exercise in front ofca flag. Plus occasional fun meetings.

Levina likes this.
  7. Levina

Levina Guest

Oh!

I'm sure Amit Shah and Modi would have pondered if he was the right CM candidate. Are they planning to micro-control UP from centre?

8. AbRaj

Country Flag:
    India
    Definitely. Personally I should have preferred some new face as CM.
    But given the current realities ,he may actually do better than what his media image is.
    His biggest disadvantage is : Hindutva affinity.
    His biggest advantages : Bold, non-currupt, belong to humble background.
    He may proved to be Dark-horse for Modi govt.

9. Golden_Rule

Great indeed!!

GDP is only for those who have money to participate in the GDP. And a big number of them are the corrupt mafia with 2G, CoalGate, CWG, Bofors ...

For the common man and the poor, it is the several million LPG connections they got, the toilets for women in villages, the swacchata abhiyaan, the ladki bachao ladki padhao, the digital governance, corruption free governance.

Grevion likes this.
  10. Levina

Levina Guest

I hope so too.

11. Nilgiri

Nilgiri Lieutenant IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    Well I expected a long thread on this....but 26 pages so far....wow.

I went through the first 8 only hehe (seems to be going into circles so ignored the rest).

I will say this, Yogi Adityanath is a firebrand type of bete noir and Modi/RSS/BJP leadership have essentially decided to play high stakes in an assured mandate.

They see something in him and want to play long term and ensure UP stays saffron for a good long time, even after Modi is retired nationally.

Give Yogi a chance, he will probably surprise most of you naysayers in the level of work he gets done.

You sit in your comfortable seats in front of computers, completely unaware of the degree to which UP has been left behind in things so basic as even low skilled jobs, law and order and even the most basic accountability of those in power (and their lower order henchmen).

Yogi is a fiery "do-er", and BJP has made the decision that such is needed to completely burn those govt fixtures that have been allowed to rot and fester (for decades)....and replace with something new, rather than try fix inside out (like Modi has been slowly doing nationally, because there are at least good success stories nationally to help redirect and channel administratively).

UP can afford some short-term turmoil (which they get in spades all the time anyway - at least this time it will be focused with a positive goal) in return for long term development. They and Bihar are the two states with almost nothing to lose given the wretched conditions of their rural masses.

A UP CM needs a real fire to get things done. Sorry its not time, and it wont be time for a long time still for a Buddha-type CM...it is time to unleash the Narasimha and tear the belly of the rot and malaise entrenched in UP to pieces....for too long certain types have certainly been breaking open pillars to try prove they can do so indefinitely and thus they pushed it too far.

Only after this stage of UP is over (and probably needs a follow up by Vamana and Parashurama types) can we even start to think of Rama and Krishna type leaders. UP evolution simply is not at that stage yet.

So lets respect the choice BJP has made and watch what unfolds rather than coming to early conclusions based on x,y,z we have heard from the overall very dishonest and anti-national media.

12. AbRaj

Country Flag:
    India
    UP is in very crucial stage right now.
    Muslims here contrary to popular belief are not very religious and radicalized unlike West Bengal and Kerala (where they believe in Ummah) ,well except for some places in Western UP like mujjafar pur,Aligarh, Rampur etc
    Here Muslim identify themselves as Indians first and Muslim second.
    Many are very liberal and drink alcohol too. They join Indian Forces in quite good number. Burkah though seen but very less and mainly cities like Aligarh etc. Majority wear saaries in parties.
    We invite them and they invite us in their family events like marriages and birthday parties.
    And being a doctor I can tell you they are actively adapting modern methods of birth control and health facilities.

So I don't want any communal disharmony instigated by some lunatic in my locality.

PS: Lieutenant General Syed Ata Hasnain is from my Home town.
    He is regarded as one of the best person in Kashmir matters.

madmax613, Itachi, SrNair and 4 others like this.
  13. Golden_Rule

Seriously, this guy looks like a troll to me!!

14. Golden_Rule

When Gyan is blocked by the skull cap and the burkha, instead AGyan is taught in madarsaas how does one expect any development of such community?

15. Golden_Rule

The purity of Intention and a non-corrupt mind.