Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Yogi Adityanath - Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister:

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Guynextdoor, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Golden_Rule

Golden_Rule Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

I strongly believe this, Pakistan's days are numbered!!!

2. Golden_Rule

Chandrababu Naidu was CM who had the power to make changes .... have patience and come back after 3 years to talk about UP (not just Lucknow, an equivalent to Hyderabad)

3. Golden_Rule

The best way I can put it is that Yogi is younger avatar of Modi

4. Golden_Rule

There you go!!!! Capitalism is against empowerment of society and disbursement of economic power in the hands of people. What is run by mom and pop shops in India, is controlled, consolidated and run by capitalists elsewhere.

5. HariPrasad

HariPrasad Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I see yogi's appointment as the emergence of new generation leadership.

6. Flyboy!

Flyboy! Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    If there is any community that deserves massive recognition it's the Parsis. I wish we have a Parsi pm/cm. India will be a great nation. From Sam Bahadur to Jamshedji Tata. The Hindus in thousands of years of history have not been able to match the service the Parsis have given to India considering their tiny population. Long live the Parsis.

7. Flyboy!

Country Flag:
    India
    There are no leaders but modi and Amit shah. All the rest are puppets and pawns.

8. Golden_Rule

Major portion of China's business is concentrated in one big corrupt cartel of political + military + banking + telecom + construction + trade ......

9. Golden_Rule

In Sanskrit, Gau is also referred to Indriyaas.

10. Golden_Rule

CHATUR VARNYAM MAYAA SRISHTAM GUNA KARMA VIBHAGASHAHA
    TASYA KARTARAM API MAAM VIDDHI AKARTARAM AVYAYAM

The four-fold caste system has been created by Me according to the differentiation of
    qualities and actions. Though I am the author, know Me as non-doer and eternal.

11. Flyboy!

Country Flag:
    India
    Impossible. Indians got their ass kicked by the moguls and the British. It's happened twice, third time will also yield same results .

12. Inactive

Inactive Guest

Yogi Adityanath was front runner for BJP CM in UP since a year back.

His deliberate pro-Hindu comments were meant to consolidate the votes and prevent splitting. What has made the difference is the voting by Muslims for BJP, with BJP winning even in districts where Muslims play the role of a kingmaker.

The Chief Secretary of UP has already sent a warning to all employees of State Government yesterday to be on time at office or face disciplinary action in light of next government coming into power. This is to be implemented from today - 20 Mar 2017.

The thrust of BJP is to ensure an encompassing development in UP. This is the next big potential state of India which can be propelled into a model state thereby ensuring security for BJP in terms of returning candidates and a solid power base.

As a CM, the Yogi is expected to have the necessary ground support of RSS cadres and also the religious backing in a state that is very religiously divided and where Hindus are divided along caste lines. Thereby, a consolidation of various communities and castes will enable a cohesive policy implementation wherein the splitting of resources to give targeted benefits to a caste is expected to be a part of history and not a norm.

Also, his hardline 'image' will ensure peace and stability between the Shias and Sunnis, which has been a cause of concern in past few years.

In view of heightened ISIS threats to the nation, and this state being a fertile recruiting ground due to being home to a large illiterate population and a frankly conniving government in past who treated members as a vote bank and identified them with Islam whereas they should have merely been treated as terrorists and anti-nationals, there is an inherent need to break away from political appeasement of terrorists and anti-nationals by identifying them with Muslim Indians ..... while targeting the counter-intelligence and security forces by alluding them to being 'communal' and further ensuring polarisation by making broad statements that Terror is not related to a religion!!

13. Flyboy!

Country Flag:
    India
    I'm assuming most people on this thread / forum are 30+ and 50+ . I do hope you don't share this bullshit casteist and religious venom with the next generation and corrupt their minds. We are one , we are indians. Hindu, Muslim , Sikh, jain , Christian, Parsi , and many more... Brahmins or dalits don't exist for me. By playing to religion and castes, we fall for what the politicians want. Everyone shares a common goal to improve their quality of life, from the humble farmer to a techie CEO. Keep religion and the nonsense that comes with it within the 4 walls of your home and India will reach the next level of excellence.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  14. ranadd

ranadd 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    What is it they say in hindi, Ghanta!!.

If I am wrong, sorry, but you get it.

15. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Nope, still mid-20's boss :p