Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Yogi Adityanath - Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister:

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Guynextdoor, Mar 18, 2017.

1. HariPrasad

HariPrasad Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I though of a scheme for butcher. Ask them that how many members they have in their family. Gave the ration of one year, Rs 3000 for their expenses, Rs 25000 loan for seating up a new business and vocational training to their family member with a consolation that now they will not do that dirty work but a dignified work and they will happily accept this.

2. Kalmuahlaunda

Kalmuahlaunda Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    [​IMG]

Darth Marr and HariPrasad like this.
  3. IndiranChandiran

IndiranChandiran Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Sarcasm apart , if we had that much resources to commit to maintaining thousands of cows , while humans in our nation go malnourished and cases of starvation related deaths are not uncommon , what does it say about the priorities of the givernment of the day ?

In the existing scenario in Maharastra , which is what seems to be the template most BJP led governments will follow if they aren't actively following it now , is ban the slaughter of the Bullock , cow & calf , have no infrastructure in place to care for these aged cattle only to see destitute cattle roaming the streets in cities & towns dying horrible deaths to traffic accidents or worse through ingestion of plastic bags.

4. HariPrasad

Country Flag:
    India
    If you do not have sufficient capability doe not mean you should kill it. It is against civilization. if you can not maintain them, atleast do not kill them.

5. Scotlander

Scotlander Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Yogi ne aate hi abattoirs ko doh dala. :)

6. stephen cohen

stephen cohen Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Ram Mandir in Ayodhya soon? Supreme Court offers to mediate, seeks urgent hearing next week

7. stephen cohen

stephen cohen Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
  8. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    Please suggest a constructive & financially feasible alternative .Spouting homilies is what people do when they lack workable solutions to complex problems .

9. Sathya

Sathya Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    personally i don t say ban cow slaughter.., i treat all life same way..
    if some one wants to save cows, i ll let you know some campaign ..
    this group is active in my place, i think they are taking care of cows..
    https://www.facebook.com/ஈரோடு-கோசாலை-536158206493171/

10. HariPrasad

Country Flag:
    India
    No alternative but do not kill them. Let them live and let them die natural way.

11. IndiranChandiran

Country Flag:
    India
    I'm saying the state should restrict itself to banning the slaughter of mulch cows buffaloes and calves.This should be done under the right pretext of preserving our status as the largest milk producing nation .The reason why I say so is because we do not want our politics or policies guided by religion .The Directive Principles in our constitution has proscribed cow slaughter among other mulch cattle & draught animals .But these are advisories not mandatory .

Once the cow ceases to yield milk , what her owner does is upto him .He's paid for the cow & it's upkeep .It's his property .The state should respect that .It's a right guaranteed to every citizen by the Constitution Of India.

Sathya likes this.
  12. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Shashi Tharoor. He is being groomed. And even helped by western press. See how he's allowed to talk against "gora sahab"/British and that too in British press?? They allowed him to do that.

13. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    The RAW agent in Chennai who was responsible for that debacle in that graveyard to capture Pirabhakaran was compromised in 1981 by CIA thru a PANAM air hostess and they used him in 1987 to get their job done. The espionage and counter intelligence works on longterm basis. Khujli was identified as a traitor in 2003 by CIA and they fostered him thru various awards and funding thru Ford Foundation to disrupt Indian Democracy but the guy was so stupid that he blew up his own foot. This is how the game runs. You invest a lot in human capital far too long to get the right guy up in a place of your choice. Today Russia has the President of US as their man. What CIA tried to do with India thru Khujli is what they are now living with. This is called "Karma" or poetic justice by some.

AbRaj and HariPrasad like this.
  14. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Yes and why our intelligence never counter them. Atleast in America, they attempted to overthrown Trump. key, are you going to say we our intelligence wing is controlled by traitors??

What do you think of Tharoor.

15. OverLoad

OverLoad Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Pakistan
    So CIA also involved forming Govts in India?
    News to me, I was thinking India is a grate neo ally of US.