Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Yogi Adityanath - Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister:

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Guynextdoor, Mar 18, 2017.

1. IndiranChandiran

IndiranChandiran Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Is it true that Syrian Christians are in talks with the RSS / BJP to discuss a possible alliance ? I've heard MP is being used to liase with the clergy as far as the Roman Catholics goes.

That leaves the Protestant lobby .but then both the RC's & SC's dislike the Protestants more than they do the RSS.
    Food for thought .

2. bharathp

bharathp Developers Guild IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    people here are underestimating the hurt that mullahyam yadav created in the hindu circles. things like appointing Azam Khan as kumbh mela chief etc are causing this intense backlash against them and a clamor for appointing hindutva based ideologues.

3. Naagraj

Naagraj 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    It's not abt supporting,but abt giving a chance.
    If modi can be pM then why yogi can't be cm. He is not as controversial as modi.

4. Tejpal

Tejpal Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Calm down, this is just a symbolic move. The CM doesn't do everything, guaranteed he'll be a figurehead (with a few Hindutva moves here or there).

BJP is still all about development. Nonetheless, this is a ballsy move.

SrNair and whitebeard like this.
  5. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

yeah dude, pretty bang on “Gaon mein agar kabristan banta hai, to gaon mein shamshaan bhi banana chahiye. Agar Ramzan mein bijli milti hai, to Diwali mein bhi milni chahiye. Agar Holi mein bijli milti hai, to Eid par bhi bijli milni chahiye. Bhedbhav nahin hona chahiye (If a village gets a graveyard, it should get a cremation ground too. If there is electricity during Ramzan, there should be electricity during Diwali too. If there is electricity during Holi, there should be electricity during Eid too. There should not be any discrimination).”

nik141993 likes this.
  6. Guynextdoor

I consider myself sane. I don't know about you but if a guy protects one of the most corrupt politicians in India, I somehow get the feeling he ain't gonna fight corruption. If he inducts gang rapists in national cabinet maybe he ain't gonna clean up the system. If almost all his mega plans have flopped, maybe the economy is in auto-pilot. Maybe....

7. Naagraj

Naagraj 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    What's wrong in it. Isn't equality is one of the fundamental rights.. article 14 of indian constitution

Abingdonboy likes this.
  8. Guynextdoor

Lol, Bhakt keeps getting into Twilight Zone. CM of the MOST IMPORTANT ELECTORAL STATE IN INDIA IS JUST A FIGUREHEAD. :laugh::LMAO:

nik141993 likes this.
  9. Abingdonboy

Abingdonboy Major IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Whats wrong with this? Equality.

10. Darth Marr

Darth Marr Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    When you are used to preferential treatment, Equal treatment feels like discrimination.

11. Guynextdoor

oh man, no wonder he wins so many elections.

12. Tejpal

Tejpal Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    You're bloody thick if you think BJP are stupid enough to jeopardise their election bid.

13. Abingdonboy

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Modi had a proven track record in Gujarat and was known to be an exceptional leader, Yogi is just that. How does that qualify him to be the CM of a state that is as large as the 5th largest nation on the planet?

He can have whatever personal beliefs he likes (as long as they aren't hurting others), that's not my problem but I was hoping for a CM candidate from the BJP that would match their rhetoric (development/progress), this guy seems to be about communal issues and other distractions.

14. Abingdonboy

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    LOL mate what? Please can you explain, I am genuinly confused how Modi's comments could be taken in a negative light. He is echoing the Indian constitution- all are equal.

15. Guynextdoor

what kind of a strange man are you? You think BJP's plan is to win elections by giving development? You out of your mind?