Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Zaid Hamid Latest!

Discussion in 'The Big Adda' started by 4Aces, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4Aces

4Aces Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

I normally don't read or watch anything to do with this man, but couldn't stop laughing when I read his latest comment........

"Never mess with Pakistan! Allah (swt) retaliates with Jalal! Brititish Intelegence used MQM and ANP to burn Karachi into massive rioting. The plan was to draw in Pakistan army into the streets for an urban war. Allah turned the tables on MI6. Now London is burning uncontrolably with massive riotng and British govt is thinking of deploying army into London!! Allahu Akbar! This is also a warning for India and traitors inside Pakistan!"

I don't know if this really is his official Facebook page or not, but the spelling is terrible! Also it is disturbing to see how many thumbs up this comment has got and checkout the comments from other members!

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official] - Wall | Facebook

2. abirbec04

abirbec04 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

:cheers: Zaid Hamid brought down the mighty British Empire all on his own. Clap Clap !!!!

6 people like this.
  3. Kronus

Kronus Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

:sarcastic::********::hang3: I am SPEECHLESS about this!

1 person likes this.
  4. Hammad Khan

Hammad Khan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

i dont see why indians make fun of this guy and make fun of themselves when they blindly support muslim killer narinder modi

5. abirbec04

abirbec04 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

1. We make fun of Mr. Zaid Zaman Hamid because he is first rate clown and that is reason enough. :pleasantry:

2. Narendra Modi is not a Muslim killer, the only thing he is accused of is not taking quick action in controlling the riots started by Muslim mobs when they burned down bogies of a train carrying Hindu pilgrims and that hasn't been proved in 10 yrs. It is a popular slogan of the sickularists who fear Modi's remarkable skills as a mass leader and his legendary organizational skills. He has transformed Gujrat into the fastest growing state in India and has won the Best Chief Minister award for 6 consecutive terms. He recently won the United Nations award for the 2nd best state govt. in the world. :tup:

http://www.indiandefence.com/forums/f31/modis-gujarat-wins-un-award-2nd-best-state-govt-world-9754/

The reason Pakistan finds itself in the horrific mess is exactly because the youth like you get hoodwinked by the rabid rabble rousing words of this clown and cannot see what is good for them. The more you support clowns like Mr. Hamid, the more Pakistan will go into the dumps and it is actually to our advantage. :lol:

There are numerous threads dedicated to Gujrat Riots and cases related to the event. Kindly check those threads.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
    12 people like this.
  6. Devan Tangri

Devan Tangri FULL MEMBER

I "Liked" Zaid Hamid's page so I can get my daily laugh. At the same time, i have pity. Never have I found a man, so deep in the ditch of reality, and so far from the mental institute.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  7. Novice09

Novice09 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

because few people does not want to see the charring of hindus in sabarmati express by some muslims... this indecent resulted in gujrat riots...

4 people like this.
  8. Mike

Mike Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

That's obviously Pakistanis most of whom have been filled to their gills with the Zaid mentality. It's really surprising how and why most Pakistanis fall for this crap!

1 person likes this.
  9. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Can't we call him in Indian Comedy show.... he will be the first winner.... I always vote for him... best comedian ever seen... keep it up hamid... you can kill all the Indians by the overdose of laughter... kyunki haste-2 pet fat jayega subka:butcher:

10. Mike

Another howler from this clown...

There is every likelihood that what we are seeing today is that the Indians and the US-backed regime in Kabul are using water as a weapon for the first time to deluge Pakistan. There is no doubt about it. The dam on Kabul river is handled by Indian personnel, while tens of dams choke Pakistan from the side of occupied Kashmir.

These Indian Dams now need to be destroyed by Pakistan!

Ooops!

11. Tshering22

Tshering22 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Aren't rivers from Pakistan going the other way for Afghans? What geography is this joker ranting? From Mars or what? :what:

It seems he hasn't learnt from the 2010 floods in Pakistan at all. BTW ZH sahab, you should know that Indian dams are pointed right towards your Land of the Pure. :rofl:

In the event that you send your brave "mujahideen" (effing terrorists) to destroy them, you will only make Indian Army's job easier of flattening you. :lol:

"Destroy the Indian Dams"... HAHAHA!

5 people like this.
  12. Optimist

Optimist Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

The more this clown and his like minded followers rant and whine the more my heart fills up with joy. He can only lick his wounds but do nothing......this desperation, helplessness, pain, of his makes my day and destresses me.:partay: Thank You Indian Army/Navy/Air Force.....this is all because of u guys.:butcher::india:

Common Zaid.....bring on more of it.:jester:

2 people like this.
  13. Tshering22

Tshering22 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

^^ Same here. His hate for Indians, give me such a good night sleep..:partay:. I once even wrote an e-mail to this guy admiring his "valor" some days back. Needless to say didn't get any response. :lol:

1 person likes this.
  14. Mr Hit Smith

Mr Hit Smith 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Such An IDIOT
    Watched HER Videos on YouTube.....This Psycho Chick Is Funny :cheesy:

2 people like this.
  15. Mike

Zaid Hamid for next Prime Minister of Pakistan! Vote now! :BVICTORY:

P.S. That's the only way Pakistan can self destruct!!!
    [​IMG]

4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.