Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Zaid Hamid Latest!

Discussion in 'The Big Adda' started by 4Aces, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CONNAN

CONNAN Major ELITE MEMBER

kamman not this clown again its booring need something new what happened when this clown said he will place pak on moon in 4 years i think most of the members saw that video i still have some good laughs :rofl:

2. chachachoudhary

chachachoudhary Captain SENIOR MEMBER

This is the best so far.....

This fakir reciting from Vishnupuran and then claiming Shri Ramchandra had told Hanuman that Proph. Mohammad has been born in a Brahmin family.

I have never interpreted Vishnupuran like this before. What did I learn today, Proph. Mohammad was a Brahmin. :haha:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  3. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    This means that Proph. Mohammad was a Hindu :what:

1 person likes this.
  4. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

^^^^I think sony entertainment should replace comedy circus with ziad hamid videos. :lol:

5. KAUTILYA

KAUTILYA Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

What Zaid Hamid is ranting here is not anything new!! In India also there are people like Dr.Zakir Naik who have interpreted the Koran as well as the Hindu scripts in their own way and go on telling people that the Prophet is in fact the Kalki Avatar and has been foretold to be born in a Brahmin Family(God fearing and religious family)in Mecca!!:laugh:

6. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India

Thats push their TRP rating through the roof :rofl:

Comedy of the decade,

7. MINGXIA

MINGXIA REGISTERED

is he india comedian?

8. chachachoudhary

...but, Zaid Hamid goes on declaring that he will exterminate all Brahmins whenever he captures Delhi. What man, Brahmins are descendents of Proph. Mohammad himself and he wants to exterminate them. Such a blasphemous declaration.

By the way I am Brahmin also. So now on, all you guys should refer to me as P.B.U.H ChachaChoudhary :dance3:

No, unfortunately, he belongs to our beloved neighborhood.

9. tilopa

tilopa Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

no he is a comedian from mighty pakistan and he is very popular there.
    His comedy incites religious hatred,islamic extremism,jihad and the amazing thing is that he is taking literally taken in pakistan i.e his ideology is famous in pakistan.

They consider any non muslim to be there enemy so india,usa,china and russia all are enemy...right now china is there friend because they have to fight india and usa and after that there goal is to incite islamic extremism in xinjiang province in china and start there jihad in china

1 person likes this.
  10. MINGXIA

MINGXIA REGISTERED

he is also famous in India it seems. all people here commenting his youtube videos.

i dont understand it but he looks like a nice chap.

11. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    No a Pakistani Comedian

12. chachachoudhary

Yes, we indians are "comedy seekers". We love anything and everything that has some humor in it.

13. KAUTILYA

These type of videos basically are intended to address the illiterate masses of India who have absolutely no knowledge of the Hindu scriptures and dont even bother to verify the claims made.The intention is to raise the Muslim Population in India.

14. KAUTILYA

Do u understand Hindi ,Sanskrit or Urdu.I find it very amazing and suspicious that a Chinese actually streamed through an entire video without understanding a single word!! Now answering to your query about Zaid Chutias popularity in India:
    I can bet that not more that 0.02 % of the Indian population knows about him.He is only known to people who are regular visitors to the Pakistani forums and pakistani Channels on Youtube.You see rest of the 99.98% population are far more busy in their daily lives and other hobbies cause Pakistan and Kashmir are a non-Issue to them unlike you guy. . . .err Pakistanis!!:rofl:

15. tilopa

tilopa Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

After a tough day at work we want some comedians to entertain us even if he talks BS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.