Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Zaid Hamid Latest!

Discussion in 'The Big Adda' started by 4Aces, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mariner

mariner FULL MEMBER

This guy is such an idiot. I still remember his famous words" Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh . Its a pity pakistani fall for his word. I think he will be instrumental in the ultimate disintegration of Pakistan:sarcastic:

2. ColdPlay

ColdPlay Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Haha

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  3. ColdPlay

ColdPlay Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

I would like to see what would Pakistani members say about this.

4. Galaxy

Galaxy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

5. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

^^^^^I want him to be declared as "Comedian of the Sub-Continent."

6. Galaxy

He said RAW is involved in Baluchistan and when A Pakistani journo asked what about ISI in Kashmir? He gone silent. :rofl:

7. DaRk KnIght

India has power to flood pakistan :azn: We evil Indians can do anything.....ye log humse panipat me milege :rofl:

8. Firemaster

Firemaster Captain STAR MEMBER

AESA Na keh bhai Diggi tujhe chhodega Nahi:to_pick_ones_nose3:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 person likes this.
  9. Firemaster

Firemaster Captain STAR MEMBER

Btw I was not talking about radar

10. Executioner

Executioner FULL MEMBER

I wish If its possible

11. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    what is this idiot doing on this forum, he belongs in the asylum

12. Hammad Khan

Hammad Khan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

so you do except there is raw involved in balochistan

about, that pakistani journalists, she has meet bal thakery, she is a hindu and obviously carries a hindu brotherhood sentiment across the border, not surprised by her comment at all, she maybe a hindu extremist, her tone looked like one, she has also insulted the minorities in pakistan , ofcourse she represents minority and she proved that minority has no respect for pakistan, its ideology, even she insulted our history and clearly had indian sentiments and emotions for it

we admit ISI is involved in kashmir, but isnt kashmir a disputed territory, and is balochistan a disputed territory

you should also not speak on kashmir, as recently india has become laughing stock world wide by kashmiri mass graves, the human rights violation the world and uncle sam is ignoring for so much long

zaid hamid silenced that bigot by asking about 1971 indian interference when she pointed out pakistan should open borders to india

sad state of affairs where fareed zakarya, a muslim, even though being american clearly doesnt insult india but rather projects indian interests

so muslim minorities are loyal to india, non muslim minorities in pakistan arnt, so next tym please dont cry if some hindu gets killed the next day!!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  13. Galaxy

No, that what Zaid Hamid said. I repeated that only. RAW is not involved. Prove it 1st, Then i will comment.

I have no idea about her. Saw her 1st time in Video. Your History ?? Even Sethi and few other also said the same. Whoever says the Facts become RAW Agent. lol. What is wrong in meeting Bal Thackery ? Many Muslims Journalist have met Bal Thackery. Meeting is Crime ?? Another Ridiculous Logic. Don't give Crap about Minorities. Population decreased from 22% to 2% since 1947 by Radical Fundamentalist Islamic Pakistan. Worst situation for Minorities in Pakistan including Hindu, Christians, Ahmedaiyas in the world.

No, It's not disputed as per UN any more. Yes, Disputed as per Pakistan. But even P.O.K. and Gilgit +Baltistan are also disputed.

It's our Country. We will do what we want. No Comments on Human Right and False news. 100 time more Human Right violation happened in Pakistan. Maximum No. of Muslims were killed in Pakistan. What laughing Stock ? I only hear such news from Pakistan. All country give damn about Pakistan except China (where media is Banned). Never heard any such news outside Pakistan Media and you know, We don't give damm on Pakistan Media. Indeed, Now more news on Baluchistan. There is a thread on that, Read more.

Yes, 90,000 Brave Soldiers surrendered in front of Indian Army. :india: Any more adventurous, The same Result.

90% Minorities in Pakistan were Killed/Raped/Converted into Islam. Minorities are almost on verge of vanish in Pakistan. Stop talking BS. Pakistan is failed country for Minority. They are living in Fear. Even Mohajirs and Shias also feeling the same. Pakistan is a Islamic Country where Minorities don't have any right and will be killed by blasphemyLaw. India is Secular Country. Don't compare, It's Apple and Orange.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
    2 people like this.
  14. DaRk KnIght

Which international law provides that you can have covert operations in the disputed territory controlled by another nation?? Do you really think we will give a Sh!t to your disputed territory factor?? :lol: Dont hide your incapacity in funny arguments.

Actually it is pakistan who became the laughing stock of the world when US killed OBL without any resistance form highfi pak forces :lol:

You attacked us in 65 (Dont take that stupid disputed territory theory) but couldnt do anything.....We took sweet revenge in 71 :woot:

Actually it is the religious mindsets of pakistani mullahs which has brain washed quite a good number of pakistanies who see everthing from religious prism.

have you actually left any minority in pakistan?? :lol:

Next time dont cry when some hindu takes side of India :azn:

1 person likes this.
  15. Galaxy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.